G

GZ6W_DAmtgo

Apr 19, 2022
Sorry for the sh** english. I did not expect to post on this side of the forum. But on the last days I found myself researching about ricin. Castorbeans are very common where I live, you can found those on the streets or any backyard. Here on SS there is only two threads about it, links bellow. On blogs and stuff there is a lot of info about how the toxin works, what it does do your body, how much time it takes and things like that. But I didn't find anything about how much an adult must ingest to be poisoned.

I wonder if someone has a resource, I'll let the best topics I found bellow. I'm asking here because this is not a question I can ask anywhere else whitout being suspect. Also, start to collect a bag of castorbeans on the streets will be suspect too.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/is-ricin-a-cardiotoxin.76912/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...would-be-the-sequels-in-the-worst-case.74187/
https://poisonousplants.ansci.cornell.edu/toxicagents/ricin.html (This one says one bean *could* be enough to kill a child. Nothing about adults)

I'm not planning to ctb right now. Still on teraphy but it is not working. And, if I'm going to do it in the future I was wondering about use ricin. I understand that would be a painfull method, but the point is that it is easy (to do, not to pass through) and definitive. Will take about one week to reach the end, but once it has started there is no going back. I fear if I try another method I'll fail.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
That seems like an awful way to go.

Reactions: GZ6W_DAmtgo
S

sandalphon

Student
Aug 19, 2021
Don't. It's a horrible idea.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Doesn't sound like the best method to me. But, I'm a coward and a little soft, and much prefer a painless and quicker way. I suppose people have done worse.

G

GZ6W_DAmtgo

Apr 19, 2022
Thanks for your responses. Yeah, maybe it is a bit hard, but as I said I'm not planning to do it yet. Just wondering about. :)

G

GZ6W_DAmtgo

Apr 19, 2022
So... I had a crisis and did it. Thank you very much to everyone in this forum, for the support and stuff. If I vanish in the next weeks, you already know. For the science, I ate 18 seeds. I have more or less 170cm height, weight 62kg. No ideia if 18 seeds (Chewed and at the right stage of development. Dried, when the content still occupies the entire interior of the seed, but is not too wet, but not yet at the beginning of decomposition.) are enough, but I already have some symptoms. Being enough or not, I'll have painfull days ahead.

Before anyone asks, no. I wont go to a hospital. At least not while I can resist.
Again, this is the most deep thank you I gave in all my life. Thank you. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN and Imissyoumydarling
whywhywhy

whywhywhy

Jun 11, 2021
Hey I hope you can find rest and peace. Try to find some sedatives or painkillers in the meantime I imagine

• Hugs
G

GZ6W_DAmtgo

Apr 19, 2022
The symptoms got worse today, diarrhea and vomiting came. For God's sake, whatever God you believe in, if there is one, don't do this stupid thing. Looks like someone threw my guts in a blender.

• Aww..
Reactions: SVEN and Sister of the Moon
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Hope OP is okay.
I've been reading a bit about Ricin
I heard it usually can take three plus days

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I hope everything will be okay soon for you, whether that be death or being cured.

G

GZ6W_DAmtgo

Apr 19, 2022
Hi
thanks for the comments
I'm alive and I deserved every second of agony this shit gave me. Won't try it again cause I do not want to ctb anymore. I've concluded that I'm the worse person to ever live. Death would not be a punishment. Today I want to live for many and many years and feel all the pain in the world every single day. Since I can't stop being shit, at least I can experience what I believe is my kind of peace.

My peace is to know that I'm paying for talking shit to people I love. Wish you guys could send me your nightmares every night so they will have a home and you could sleep in your kind of peace.

G

goblin67

Sep 14, 2023
Hi
thanks for the comments
I'm alive and I deserved every second of agony this shit gave me. Won't try it again cause I do not want to ctb anymore. I've concluded that I'm the worse person to ever live. Death would not be a punishment. Today I want to live for many and many years and feel all the pain in the world every single day. Since I can't stop being shit, at least I can experience what I believe is my kind of peace.

My peace is to know that I'm paying for talking shit to people I love. Wish you guys could send me your nightmares every night so they will have a home and you could sleep in your kind of peace.
What did you symptom timeline look like?

Reactions: Yoyo_honeybee