• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I'll be taking a combination of the following drugs:
  • Trazodone - 10-16 50mg tablets
  • Lorazepam - 10 1mg tablets
  • Diazepam - 33 5mg capsules + maybe more 5mg tablets
Now, I've tested the trazodone and diazepam tablets to see if they break up in water. The trazodone tablets disintegrate very quickly, and the diazepam a bit more slowly. Neither dissolve (good) so remain in suspension.

I can't test the lorazepam as I only have the 10 left, so will crush them beforehand. The diazepam capsules will be easy to open and I'll just drop the powder into water.

My original intention was to drop all of them into a single 50ml plastic container with water, however I may need to use a second container (or a larger one).

My questions are:
  1. I'll need to prepare all this around 2 hours before ingestion. Will storing these drugs in a water suspension for 2 hours in any way reduce the efficacy of the drugs?
  2. If the drugs are mixed together in a water suspension, is there any possibility any of them could react with each other? If so, then I will need to keep them separate.
Finally, a question regarding the domperidone stat dosage for this drug combination. Would it be necessary to take the same dosage recommended for N or SN, etc. (40mg), or would a smaller dosage suffice? I need both the gastro-prokinetic property and antiemetic property to be effective.

Just for information, this drug combination is intended only to create a state of unconsciousness. My method is drowning.

Thanks in advance for any information provided.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Halo13 and LogicalConclusion
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Well, I did a bit more research and am confident that storing the drugs in a water suspension will not reduce their efficacy. It's a recognised method used for tapering off drugs.

I'm less confident on whether they would react if mixed in a single container, so will err on the side of caution and keep them in separate bottles.

I still need to decide on the dosage of domperidone required, but I'll do some further research and, in the absence of an educated response, I'll make a decision when the time comes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I doubt the two mixing would create a reaction. As for the last question, I'd also err on the side of caution there and take 40mg if possible. Altogether sounds like a good plan. I hope it goes smoothly for you.

Reactions: Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I agree and don't believe they will react in suspension - if they were in solution then that would be different.

I also agree on the domperidone, so that is my current thinking. There are a couple of uncommon cardiotoxic side effects with higher doses, but I'm not too concerned about that.

Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Halo13 and Soul