CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I'm going to use an exit bag. How much Nitrogen would I need to ctb? Would height and weight matter? I'm 5'2 and 135 lbs. Any and all advice is welcome

Reactions: QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera

Trust No One
Sep 13, 2018
I'm going to use an exit bag. How much Nitrogen would I need to ctb? Would height and weight matter? I'm 5'2 and 135 lbs. Any and all advice is welcome

Planning the same way. I HIGHLY recommend buying the Final Exit book however. All details and instructions are there.

I will link the website where you can buy the tank - but it's only 99.8% Nitro. https://m.cyberweld.com/shielgascyl22.html

Reactions: Juan and CentreMid
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Thats pure enough. You won't find any gas is 100%.
It doesn't need to be. 99 is fine.

Reactions: QueSeraSera and Smilla
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
I don't think height and weight would matter as it's not ingested or anything.

I

InsidiousDormouse

Jul 3, 2018
I wish I knew somewhere I could get hold of a tank locally and pay in cash. This way I can save the money up outside of my bank account so if S/O wants to do a random 'drug buying check' on me ever, he won't see a mystery transaction to some unknown entity online which I would have to explain. I expect this will start up again when he has to go back to work, as he won't be here when the mail arrives or be able to keep check on my every move. I remember having to spoil our entire Christmas one year by telling him all the presents I'd bought for him and everyone else online because he didn't recognise the names of the places.

Also I have no use for Nitrogen, unlike helium, which I can just say I want to mess around blowing up balloons with. I have a helium tank, one of the balloon ones, but I can't find any consistent info about what exactly is in it or how pure it is, I hoped if I bought one and examined the box, it would tell me, he's not discovered that yet.

Yeah, this is not easy is it, I would have loved to be gone before Christmas but that's not likely now.

Reactions: CentreMid
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Calculate your BPM (breaths per minute).

If normal, a 20cuft tank at a flow rate of 15 lpm should be fine.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife, QueSeraSera, throwaway123 and 2 others
J

Juan

Sep 11, 2018
I try nitrogen for a test I was whit a friend and I tal him I will touch you hand and I ask him to ask me every 5 seconds if I am ok in about 35 seconds I take the bag out of my face and he tal me I don't was there I was almost unconscious I wait almost 2 min to be ok and he was tal me how in the last second I don't was unser him back hypoxia is a good and peaceful way to go but need good training and practice for do it Rait .

J

Juan

Sep 11, 2018
Sorry I don't take the bag from my face my friend did I don't explain good.

Regisphilbin_savant

Regisphilbin_savant

Student
Sep 12, 2018
You just need the nitrogen to displace the oxygen in the bag so u pump nitrogen in sealed air bag and displace declining oxygen

QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera

Trust No One
Sep 13, 2018
I wish I knew somewhere I could get hold of a tank locally and pay in cash. This way I can save the money up outside of my bank account so if S/O wants to do a random 'drug buying check' on me ever, he won't see a mystery transaction to some unknown entity online which I would have to explain. I expect this will start up again when he has to go back to work, as he won't be here when the mail arrives or be able to keep check on my every move. I remember having to spoil our entire Christmas one year by telling him all the presents I'd bought for him and everyone else online because he didn't recognise the names of the places.

Also I have no use for Nitrogen, unlike helium, which I can just say I want to mess around blowing up balloons with. I have a helium tank, one of the balloon ones, but I can't find any consistent info about what exactly is in it or how pure it is, I hoped if I bought one and examined the box, it would tell me, he's not discovered that yet.

Yeah, this is not easy is it, I would have loved to be gone before Christmas but that's not likely now.

You're doing too much. Get a pre-paid card and add money in order to purchase online. Those party balloon helium tanks will leave you brain dead - is that what you want? Rushing and doing things wrong, will only make the odds of making mistakes higher. I'm on this forum because I want to die with dignity.

Just because we are suicidal doesn't mean we should half-ass our demise. Let's keep the standards up for people who may follow in our footsteps. Please don't just buy helium and check at home. Wasting money to avoid doing research isn't wise.

Your spouse is wayyyyy too controlling btw - your entire post shows you can't even make basic decisions. Abuse?

Reactions: CentreMid, Sayo, Regisphilbin_savant and 1 other person
C

checking out

Sep 17, 2018
Hello everyone and thankyou for the opportunity to join the forum.

I have been researching the exit bag, and am wondering is there some sort of mask that could be used instead of the bag? Like a first-aid-type oxygen mask that covers nose and mouth? Surely there must be some way to adjust such a mask so it fills with nitrogen, allows CO2 to escape, and you just pop it on and breathe deeply. No doubt I'm not the first to think of this, as a lot of people who are far more intelligent than I am are involved in strategies to permit people a dignified death on their terms. But it would seem a much more comfortable way than a bag. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Yes, you could do that, but think about how hard it will be to keep it in place and have no place where oxygen can get in. Your face muscles may move, your head may move, all kinds of things can cause the mask to let in oxygen. It would need to stay in place through any kind of movement during the time between falling unconscious and death. They also don't recommend using a CPAP mask for the same reason. It would be terrible to have brain death, your body contracts, slightly nudging the mask, oxygen gets in and you live....in a vegetative state. It's too big a risk for me. I'm using the bag. By the way, I'm getting this info from The Peaceful Pill handbook. Seems incredibly logical to me. I sleep with a CPAP mask, and just the slightest movement or shifting can break the seal and let air in (or in the case of CPAP, out).

Regisphilbin_savant

Regisphilbin_savant

Student
Sep 12, 2018
Hello everyone and thankyou for the opportunity to join the forum.

I have been researching the exit bag, and am wondering is there some sort of mask that could be used instead of the bag? Like a first-aid-type oxygen mask that covers nose and mouth? Surely there must be some way to adjust such a mask so it fills with nitrogen, allows CO2 to escape, and you just pop it on and breathe deeply. No doubt I'm not the first to think of this, as a lot of people who are far more intelligent than I am are involved in strategies to permit people a dignified death on their terms. But it would seem a much more comfortable way than a bag. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
The bag is uncomfortable but if you properly pipe the nitrogen into the bag ur time to unconsciousness is very simikar

C

checking out

Sep 17, 2018
Yes good points - I thought there must be some reason why it's not suggested. Still I can't help wondering - lying flat on my back, mask on, one-way valves allowing CO2 out, padding either side of my head to stop movement....

Guess I'm just looking for the easy way out - not alone there!!

Have yet to decide on the bag or a long drop hanging. Will keep researching. Thankyou for replying.

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
The bag is uncomfortable but if you properly pipe the nitrogen into the bag ur time to unconsciousness is very simikar
Yes, if done properly it's not scary or uncomfortable...you are *not* suffocating yourself.

Reactions: Regisphilbin_savant
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Yes good points - I thought there must be some reason why it's not suggested. Still I can't help wondering - lying flat on my back, mask on, one-way valves allowing CO2 out, padding either side of my head to stop movement....

Guess I'm just looking for the easy way out - not alone there!!

Have yet to decide on the bag or a long drop hanging. Will keep researching. Thankyou for replying.
I guess if you're really intent on it, you could duct tape that mask to your face :)

C

checking out

Sep 17, 2018
Haha! Another use for duct tape! The Peaceful Pill handbook is excellent and the bag does look to be a sound technique. I found it really interesting that the human body reacts to an increase on CO2, not a decrease in oxygen. So logically a lungful of nitrogen shouldn't be uncomfortable, and if the bag isn't drawn into your mouth - and this wouldn't occur because of the nitrogen keeping the bag inflated - it should be quite comfortable

I

InsidiousDormouse

Jul 3, 2018
You're doing too much. Get a pre-paid card and add money in order to purchase online. Those party balloon helium tanks will leave you brain dead - is that what you want? Rushing and doing things wrong, will only make the odds of making mistakes higher. I'm on this forum because I want to die with dignity.

Just because we are suicidal doesn't mean we should half-ass our demise. Let's keep the standards up for people who may follow in our footsteps. Please don't just buy helium and check at home. Wasting money to avoid doing research isn't wise.

Your spouse is wayyyyy too controlling btw - your entire post shows you can't even make basic decisions. Abuse?

No, I am not rushing into anything, hence why I am still here.

He has this massive thing about me ordering stuff online because that's how I ordered the legal high benzos that put me in this situation in the first place, once he opened all his Christmas presents because the packages 'felt like tablets'. It's not abuse, it's just disrespect of my choices, I can live with that a bit longer.

The problem I have is I have NO use for Nitrogen at all, he'd think you can get high on it, I'd have to explain it, and I am done explaining stuff. I will see if I can buy a tank locally, I can come up with some story for that. I am saving up for it now, I am not rushing anything.