• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BlasianGuy

BlasianGuy

Jun 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

Just joined the community and needed some help. I've dealt with severe depression my whole life and have come to the point where I am done. I've know for a while but felt I needed to stay and take care of family. But even that isn't good enough and the pain each day is more than I think anyone should have to deal with(I'm sure everyone here can relate). I've finally gotten everything settled and know need to get the necessary materials. The thing is I am currently in Korea so I have no idea how to get ahold of N or something equivalent. The sites I viewed online all seem like scams and several couldn't give me clear answers. I'm desperate to get some and finally be at peace. Traveling to Thailand or another Asian country isn't a problem either. But once going there I wouldn't be returning to Korea or back to the States so it would have to be a definite way to get N. Can anyone please help? Or direct me towards someone with solid connects so I can finally end this chapter of my life and have some peace? I would be eternally grateful!! While I get that sorted I am also a great listener and more than happy to listen to people who need to vent until I leave. I'm thankful to have found this group and hope everyone finds what they are looking for and peace. I'm hoping someone can also help me finally get mine and direct me to real N either online or in another country. Please please and thank you. Don't forget to reach out if you need to vent to someone as well.
Charlie

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
Download the peacefulpillhandbook in the recourselink.

Read the chapter on nembutal and go from there.

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Hi, welcome to the forum!

There is a trustworthy vendor for N, in this forum also known as "A". There is a megathread in which users write about their experiences with ordering N.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-getting-n-from-a.2544/

I'm not 100% sure he's sending to Korea. The best thing to do is just write him an email and ask. You can find his email address in the PPeH on page 280. You can download it here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-peaceful-pill-ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416/