• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Minus

Minus

Quite Tired
Jun 22, 2023
Hello all, I've been more strongly considering catching my own bus sooner rather than later, however I'm still unsure as to what method I would use and had wanted to know if the two current options I'm thinking about may be worth it.

The first is the Debreather - I saw it in passing on here somewhere and was curious as to if it's successful or some sort of ripoff, as it seems like a rather calm exit from what I understand of it.

And the second would be my time limited method - freezing. Winter is approaching and I live in a cold climate. It *sounds* simple enough to have a lovely walk into the woods and then remove my clothes but I'd be worried about how long I'd have to be found, things of that nature.

So yeah. tl;dr I suppose would be "Is debreather something I should invest in, and would freezing be a method that is at all reccomended"

Ps: As a member who has spoken little, I'd like to take a moment to state that I am grateful for the community and space to discuss this, thank you

Reactions: Iamtired