• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Buddy

Jul 24, 2022
Would mixing bottles of pesticide with four bottles of Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner work? I have four bottles of Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner; one has 946 mL; the other three have 473 mL in each of them. I don't have any pesticides yet.

I don't have a sense of smell so the olfactory nerves won't affect me. I'm desperate. I need to get the fuck out of here ASAP. I'm doing as much research as I can.

• Wow
Reactions: Endex
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
The taste would be terrible, 2000ml is a lot to consume and the after effect is not tested nor guaranteed an end, it could be the things just destroy some of your organs that your life become more miserable; Hopefully not, I certainly won't go that way, too risky, painful and uncomfortable.

I suggest you can use the search feature for SN method in this forum after several posts or replies.

H

hopelessandconfused

Jun 12, 2022
If it were to work I'm sure it'd be slow and painful. I'd find a better method if I were you.

Reactions: Endex, Jrmull1993 and rationaltake
promqueenofkinghigh

promqueenofkinghigh

Jul 19, 2022
I had mix 4 bottles of Lysol toilet bowl cleanser and the big jug of pesticide. It only made me cough a lot. It's only when I added bleach when I started feeling more effects. My eyes was irritated so I closed them and a little burn in my nose and throat. I did past out after adding bleach. I was found. I don't know how long I was unconscious.

Reactions: Buddy
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think it is foolhardy to attempt ctb with poisons, any poisons, that have absolutely zero track record in producing certain death. I'm not calling you a fool, or anything like that, I'm saying your actions, utilizing this made-up method, would be foolish. The likelihood of you being successful (death) are slim to none given you know absolutely nothing about these chemicals, and you haven't even decided on, at least, one of them, or at least haven't gotten it, yet. The odds of you fucking up your internal organs is extremely high. Now, picture yourself with the same shit going on in your head about wanting to kill yourself, only now you've got a whole bunch of physical conditions to deal with, too, like kidneys that aren't functioning correctly, and a liver that works half-ass, and probably a ton of other issues, as well. You might end up so bad that you can't walk. Where would you be then? You may be unable to try anything again to get yourself out of your new found misery.

This is exactly the reason for sticking with methods that you know have at least been successful most of the time, even some of the time, in the past, instead of inventing your own. All I can say is good luck to you if you go through with anything even remotely close to this method you outlined.

Reactions: Endex and Jrmull1993
B

Buddy

Jul 24, 2022
I think it is foolhardy to attempt ctb with poisons, any poisons, that have absolutely zero track record in producing certain death. I'm not calling you a fool, or anything like that, I'm saying your actions, utilizing this made-up method, would be foolish. The likelihood of you being successful (death) are slim to none given you know absolutely nothing about these chemicals, and you haven't even decided on, at least, one of them, or at least haven't gotten it, yet. The odds of you fucking up your internal organs is extremely high. Now, picture yourself with the same shit going on in your head about wanting to kill yourself, only now you've got a whole bunch of physical conditions to deal with, too, like kidneys that aren't functioning correctly, and a liver that works half-ass, and probably a ton of other issues, as well. You might end up so bad that you can't walk. Where would you be then? You may be unable to try anything again to get yourself out of your new found misery.

This is exactly the reason for sticking with methods that you know have at least been successful most of the time, even some of the time, in the past, instead of inventing your own. All I can say is good luck to you if you go through with anything even remotely close to this method you outlined.

You sound like someone that's pro-life. I'm sorry if I'm wrong but your message is sounding VERY pro-life and I consider it rude.

Saying that I'm not likely to succeed because I don't know anything about the chemicals, calling my method "made-up", and saying that I haven't decided on a chemical is rude - THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING ON HERE!!!! I THOUGHT THAT'S WHAT YOU COULD DO ON HERE - I SEE OTHER PEOPLE DOING THAT - DO YOU SAY THIS TO OTHER PEOPLE?!?!?!

Finally, calling my method "made-up" is incorrect - I researched this before I asked; the reason I asked is to see if the amount I am using would be enough.

Please do not post any further comments; even if you don't think you were rude I feel you were VERY RUDE. How would you feel if someone responded the way you responded to me? (I'm guessing you would be fine with it considering that's the way you responded - you would be fine with being treated the way you responded to me.)
If it were to work I'm sure it'd be slow and painful. I'd find a better method if I were you.

I don't have a better method; I can't do anything else. I can't drive, I am on Income Support so I can't afford much (I can't afford a gun), I'm afraid of needles so I won't do anything involving needles (I would do it if I qualified for physician-assisted suicide - I don't qualify just because I can walk and talk; my medical condition isn't improving at all yet I don't qualify), I won't slit my wrists because I don't trust it (and fear of needles includes anything sharp), there's nowhere high enough to hang myself (I can't even make a fucking noose correctly), and there's nowhere high enough for me to jump off from - if I could drive I would go somewhere that I could jump/hang myself from; it might work if the place I tie the rope from is far enough off the ground to hang myself successfully). I will take a sedative and Indica Softgels - 225 mg THC and 90 mg CBD (I have a brain injury that's been present since birth; I have to take insane doses for anything to work due to this) and, after it I feel it's kicked in enough to relax me, I would mix the chemicals - I would fall asleep/pass out quickly because of the sedatives mixed with the Indica.

Last edited:
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
You sound like someone that's pro-life. I'm sorry if I'm wrong but your message is sounding VERY pro-life and I consider it rude.

Please do not post any further comments
Talk about someone who thinks his shit doesn't stink, who the hell are you?. I don't believe @locked*n*loaded is "pro life" in the way you make it out to be, I get the sence he's "pro anti-stupidity".

Mixing random chemicals to "hope" it works without doing your due diligence is beyond stupidity. Provide factual information to show you've done research. Perhaps looking through the forums prior to posting next time, buddy.

Reactions: Endex and again_noidea
B

Buddy

Jul 24, 2022
Talk about someone who thinks his shit doesn't stink, who the hell are you?. I don't believe @locked*n*loaded is "pro life" in the way you make it out to be, I get the sence he's "pro anti-stupidity".

Mixing random chemicals to "hope" it works without doing your due diligence is beyond stupidity. Provide factual information to show you've done research. Perhaps looking through the forums prior to posting next time, buddy.

It's great that he's pro anti-stupidity. So am I. But I'm also pro anti-asshole, which you and locked*n*loaded are being.

I will not respond to any further comments in this thread. I will not post anything else, either.

You should never assume. It makes an ass of you and me. However, it's making an ass of YOU more than anything. I DID research; I LOOKED through the forums - if I saw something regarding my question, I would NEVER post it. But I didn't. I guess this website CHOOSES who to be nice to. Jesus. What the FUCK did I do in my past life to deserve to be treated like this?!?!?!

I DID provide factual information to show that I did research - it says, in my original post, I don't have a sense of smell so the olfactory nerves won't affect me. I'm desperate. I need to get the fuck out of here ASAP. I'm doing as much research as I can. I guess you didn't see the part of that post. I see it. You either ignored it/didn't see it.

I'm leaving tonight. I have everything I need. I am not suffering another day of emotional pain. Tell your friends/anyone you know in Newfoundland and Labrador to find another scapegoat/doormat, because this one quits!!!!

I'm not trying to sound self-absorbed or an ego (how can you have one when you have zero self-confidence) but I heard the world will end when the "chosen one" dies. I don't know if I believe that but if I'm the chosen one and this is some sort of sick test to see who I would allow in Heaven or Hell (supposedly that's the ultimate judgement day). I'm not God but IF I GET TO CHOOSE WHO GOES TO HEAVEN AND HELL, 99% OF THE POPULATION IS FUCKED - I'M NOT PERFECT BUT GIVEN THE HELL I WENT THROUGH I FEEL THAT'S WHERE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WANT TO GO WHEN YOU DIE, TO HELL - BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU GIVE ME.

Next time, READ THE ENITRE POST, ESPECIALLY THE PART THAT SAYS I don't have a sense of smell so the olfactory nerves won't affect me. I'm desperate. I need to get the fuck out of here ASAP. I'm doing as much research as I can. YOUR ATTITUDE IS WHY I DON'T LIKE COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE.

I won't be responding to this forum anymore (or commenting on anything here). I won't be alive anymore to continue to do my job of being the scapegoat and doormat. You're all going to have to find someone else because I quit. I 100% hope it's someone that massively scapegoats me and treats me like a doormat - I have someone in mind. If not, locked*n*loaded or Jrmull1993 - you guys won't mind, you treated me like dirt so you won't mind being treated the same way, especially if you don't consider it dirt - I hope someone responds to you the same way you responded to me.

When someone is rude to me, I will be rude back since I figure that's what they want to be treated like. And if they say they're not being rude then neither am I.

• Yay!
Reactions: Jrmull1993