• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

[EmptySpace]

[EmptySpace]

Apr 14, 2023
Hi! I have a question about hanging Where's the best place to do it? I looked at my house and I don't have any hooks to tie a rope to. And how long would it take for me to die in the worst case scenario? I really don't want to fail.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
which type of hanging will you be considering?

Reactions: !MIA!
!MIA!

!MIA!

Jul 10, 2023
Your first step should be figuring out what kind of hanging you're okay with.

itll take around 4 minutes.

It's because your body needs oxygen. So, if you can't breathe, after 1 minute your blood has made it back to the lungs, but there's way less oxygen to absorb.

You'll begin to convulse.

All of the cells in your body will panic as they know this can kill them.
TIme will seem to slow down, as your body goes through some of the most intense feelings it's ever had.

After your body is panicked, it starts to die. Your body will break down in stages, first your limbs, then your skin, then your organs, and last your heart and brain. At around 3 minutes or so, you'll begin to get brain damage, which, if you get out of this, you will probably never recover from.

Then you pass out, and it's over.

As for where...maybe a tree? If you have methods of securely tying the rope up there. (Remember slipknot over hangmans tie...)

If you want to avoid most of the pain, your best bet is to break your neck with the fall. Have a length to jump.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
[EmptySpace]

[EmptySpace]

Apr 14, 2023
Your first step should be figuring out what kind of hanging you're okay with.

itll take around 4 minutes.

It's because your body needs oxygen. So, if you can't breathe, after 1 minute your blood has made it back to the lungs, but there's way less oxygen to absorb.

You'll begin to convulse.

All of the cells in your body will panic as they know this can kill them.
TIme will seem to slow down, as your body goes through some of the most intense feelings it's ever had.

After your body is panicked, it starts to die. Your body will break down in stages, first your limbs, then your skin, then your organs, and last your heart and brain. At around 3 minutes or so, you'll begin to get brain damage, which, if you get out of this, you will probably never recover from.

Then you pass out, and it's over.

As for where...maybe a tree? If you have methods of securely tying the rope up there. (Remember slipknot over hangmans tie...)

If you want to avoid most of the pain, your best bet is to break your neck with the fall. Have a length to jump.
Thank you!

RemoteCarpet

RemoteCarpet

Jun 21, 2023
Hi! I have a question about hanging Where's the best place to do it? I looked at my house and I don't have any hooks to tie a rope to. And how long would it take for me to die in the worst case scenario? I really don't want to fail.
omfg i literally am in the same situation my house has nowhere that would work for hanging and i also posted asking about it, a really good comment i got was a pull up bar in a door frame could work

they're made to support weight so it makes a lot of sense

wishing u peace

ctb-soon

ctb-soon

-
Jul 12, 2023
I am seriously thinking some form of hanging - especially full suspension. For me the idea that once you step off that stool, there is go going back.

Why are you considering to hang?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I will comment here agin because you didn't answer the question i asked for the first time so i'll answer it here:

Full suspension hanging: Find some place in your house (if theres an attic there you should look inside the attic for any beams) or even outside to see if it can support your weight. First test it with some weights that are as heavy as you (just hang them from the support but if you're gonna do it in your house then be careful to not break anything lol) After you confirmed that whatever place you chose can support your weight, just go with it, make sure you have a good rope too, a stool and just go with it.

Partial: There's a few threads about this, im not very knowledgeable about partial but basically the same things about full suspension apply to this (a good rope and a good support.)

Read in the megathreads about different hanging methods, it is very helpful for people in your situation.

Next

Next

Jul 13, 2023
It is wrong that it takes only 4 minutes. Your heard will stop until 20min if everything went well. So you have to have at least 30min if you do not like to become a vegitable.

If you need more info send me a PM.