• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Namelessness

Oct 19, 2020
I know that drowning is not a very popular way of commiting suicide but its my only option. I have no access to guns or high buildings and no money to buy SN or even a rope. There are however a lot of beaches where I live, so drowning will be my way to go.

So I've been wondering if it's possible to deliberately drown at the beach or would something (like SI) prevent that? I've never heard of a beach suicide so I'm afraid it will go wrong.

Btw, I've read the drowning thread and I'm aware of the risks.

• Hugs
Reactions: I am ready, MiseryLovesMyCompany, voyager and 2 others
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
I know that drowning is not a very popular way of commiting suicide but its my only option. I have no access to guns or high buildings and no money to buy SN or even a rope. There are however a lot of beaches where I live, so drowning will be my way to go.

So I've been wondering if it's possible to deliberately drown at the beach or would something (like SI) prevent that? I've never heard of a beach suicide so I'm afraid it will go wrong.

Btw, I've read the drowning thread and I'm aware of the risks.
You should definitely think of something like valium, xanax any benzodiazepines, or oxycoton, any opiats to fight your survival instinct with this method..

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You could always swim out until you're tired. Even with SI you wouldn't have the strength to swim all the way back. It would suck though.

Reactions: Rn110bg101, MiseryLovesMyCompany and Lucifer'sRight
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
OP, I'm sorry to hear that you have such limited options. I think you should do some further research and see if you can come up with something else, though. I've read some testimonies from people who have nearly drowned and all of them say that it's very painful to inhale water. Evidently, it's feels like your lungs are on fire.

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
When I see people mention drowning I like to point out of this topic; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i attempted drowning in a river in february, i was hoping the freezing water would cause me to become hypothermic and lower my SI. it did not. your SI will not allow you to drown. i was able to fight an extremely strong current. your body will immediately go into fight or flight mode

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Go when the beaches are flying red flags or double red flags. This indicates strong rip currents. You only have to go out to probably chest deep water before your legs are swept under and taken away by a rip current. So many people drown on our beaches due to rip currents.

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
When I see people mention drowning I like to point out of this topic; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/
From what I've heard though you need to practice to be able to do this. If you can't pass out from hyperventilation you can't really do this method.

• Love
Reactions: LonelyNick
SpinningSong

SpinningSong

Student
Oct 9, 2020
i attempted drowning in a river in february, i was hoping the freezing water would cause me to become hypothermic and lower my SI. it did not. your SI will not allow you to drown. i was able to fight an extremely strong current. your body will immediately go into fight or flight mode
Did you hyperventilate first?