• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
In the current PPH, the instructions for SN say to take the benzo after drinking the SN to make you more calm. But isn't that a strange time to take the benzo? Wouldn't you want to be more calm before drinking the SN? And wouldn't you be more likely to vomit the benzo if you vomit the SN?

Reactions: obafgkm, Euthanza, Shivali and 2 others
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
Yeah, you are correct, I do not know why the PPH suggests this. If you want your benzo of choice to kick in faster you can also take it sublingually. The bioavailability is about the same and it will reach the bloodstream almost instantly compared to oral.

• Informative
Reactions: Owl_07, obafgkm, Euthanza and 3 others
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
Yeah, you are correct, I do not know why the PPH suggests this. If you want your benzo of choice to kick in faster you can also take it sublingually. The bioavailability is about the same and it will reach the bloodstream almost instantly compared to oral.
It irritates me that they sometimes make baffling recommendations and give no reason for it. I appreciate your comment because I had no idea benzos could be taken sublingually.

Reactions: obafgkm, Shivali and _Minsk
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
It irritates me that they sometimes make baffling recommendations and give no reason for it. I appreciate your comment because I had no idea benzos could be taken sublingually.
No problem. Yeah, I don't like a lot of the info Phillip Nitschke picks and chooses to change without going into any detail whatsoever about why it's being changed. Some of the info just doesn't make sense either, such as what we are talking about. It's quite reckless of him. At the end of the day, behind the facade, it's a business after all for him. Just like how he marks up the cost of "his" debreather by an absurd amount and barely changes anything on the core components of it and they don't even work.

Take most things you see with a grain of salt from the PPH, no pun intended.

Reactions: obafgkm and takemenowpls
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
No problem. Yeah, I don't like a lot of the info Phillip Nitschke picks and chooses to change without going into any detail whatsoever about why it's being changed. Some of the info just doesn't make sense either, such as what we are talking about. It's quite reckless of him. At the end of the day, behind the facade, it's a business after all for him. Just like how he marks up the cost of "his" debreather by an absurd amount and barely changes anything on the core components of it and they don't even work.

Take most things you see with a grain of salt from the PPH, no pun intended.
Would you stick with Stan's guide?

Reactions: obafgkm and takemenowpls
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
Would you stick with Stan's guide?
From my understanding, Stan's guide is to make it more peaceful, not so much for lethality but yeah I would. It's not necessary though to CTB. The biggest factor for failure is intervention.

Reactions: obafgkm, takemenowpls and Doombox
S

stackingrocks

Aug 1, 2022
Is it possible to be successful by taking a lot of Xanax?

Reactions: obafgkm
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Diazepam oral dosing onset ranges between 15 to 60 minutes. Diazepam is long-lasting with a duration of action of more than 12 hours. Treatment of seizures: 2 to 10 mg orally dosed 2 to 4 times daily. Peak between 1 - 1,5 hours.

Reactions: hopelessgirl and obafgkm