S

sailingSpirir

Oct 15, 2019
I am going to use full suspension tonight, there is someone else here but they sleep very heavy and I will be in the basement and they will be upstairs far enough away not to hear any sounds. I am worried though that one of the people in the house will find me and would prefer if the police just came after I did the deed, but full suspension can take up to 30 minutes some say? The town I live in isn't that big and I think they would get here well before that and possibly bring me down but not without a lot of damage ( obvious this is to be avoided at all costs).

Does anyone have any ideas or recommendations of how I could alert someone to come get my body before people around the house start waking up?

• Hugs
Reactions: death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I think you should either send a scheduled text or put a warning paper at the door.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
S

sailingSpirir

Oct 15, 2019
I think you should either send a scheduled text or put a warning paper at the door.
i think the warning paper is the best idea. i also thought maybe if i jam a chair under the doorknob they will think long enough to just call for help. im starting to get really cold feet. right now i think its for the best but then i know i'll just end up back in the same place soon enough. thinking im doing this for the wrong reasons. hate being back here

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, wolfsoul and death137