locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Ok. So, I inadvertently turned on something I really don't want. Whatever I turned on is allowing alerts to come over anytime anyone starts any new thread anwhere in the forum. I checked "preferences" in my account and I see nothing indicating a way to turn this off. It has nothing to do with any thread I'm watching or anyone I'm following. I'm just getting alerts constantly anytime anyone starts a thread anywhere. How do I turn this off? TY

-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
Towards the top of every subforum are three options to "Mark as Read", "Ignore", or "Watch".

Could you have inadvertently "watched" an entire subforum?

Or on the main page, there's an eye icon next to each subforum that toggles "watch" on and off.

I can't find any option that turns on or turns off alerts for literally the entire forum as a whole -- only for subforums individually.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Towards the top of every subforum are three options to "Mark as Read", "Ignore", or "Watch".

Could you have inadvertently "watched" an entire subforum?

Or on the main page, there's an eye icon next to each subforum that toggles "watch" on and off.

I can't find any option that turns on or turns off alerts for literally the entire forum as a whole -- only for subforums individually.
I'm going to check what you're saying, but the alerts seem to be coming from more than just a single forum, or sub-forum. I've clicked on the alerts when they show up and some take me to the regular Suicide Discussion section and some take me to some new "Private Suicide Discussion" section. There's no way I clicked on watch inadvertently for 2 different forums. I'll report back after I check out what you've suggested further. TY.