aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I want to use 150 pills of 100mg phenobarbital (that is not pentobarbital or nembutal) befor using exit bag and cyanide. Any one know what happens after using 15g phenobarbital? I expect it give a kind of unconscious and relax, is it true? How many times it takes?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
hello, this is purely factual information;
several years ago I took 3.6g phenobarbitol, along with 50-100mg of xanax (alprazolam)
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-technical-coma-6bpm-hr-ama.32992/post-609066
@ 15g I wouldn't know, as I forgot all about my exit bag once I took it all. I hope this answers your questions and you find peace
edit: Be wary of surviving such an attempt, have a sure-fire method is all I would say. Recovery can be worse.

edit2: I misread, a person will (likely) be unable to do anything after ingesting the barbs (maybe 1-2 minutes, I wouldn't gamble it), they are very quick to act.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ProntoFim, flank, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
M

mimo5555

May 27, 2020
Phenobarbital has a slower onset than pentobarbital and it takes longer to die from it. You will pass out from the exit bag and probably die before the phenobarbital takes effect. I don't think adding phenobarbital to the mix will make much of a difference.

Reactions: flank, Deleted member 14386, aminend and 2 others
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Vertigo, hypoesthesia, intoxication and hypoventilation/asphyxia. Nausea after several minutes.

Reactions: aminend
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
hello, this is purely factual information;
several years ago I took 3.6g phenobarbitol, along with 50-100mg of xanax (alprazolam)
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-technical-coma-6bpm-hr-ama.32992/post-609066
@ 15g I wouldn't know, as I forgot all about my exit bag once I took it all. I hope this answers your questions and you find peace
edit: Be wary of surviving such an attempt, have a sure-fire method is all I would say. Recovery can be worse.

edit2: I misread, a person will (likely) be unable to do anything after ingesting the barbs (maybe 1-2 minutes, I wouldn't gamble it), they are very quick to act.
I want to use cyanide and exit bag immediately after that.
So you say too fast after using phenobarbital I will be unconscious?

Reactions: ProntoFim
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I want to use cyanide and exit bag immediately after that.
So you say too fast after using phenobarbital I will be unconscious?
I don't think I can say if it will or will not work, but if prepped properly I can see no reason why not. However cyanide would cause a similar problem to any human body, so would an exit-bag, so I guess my question is, why the pheno?
edit: only asking since it could cause very long-term physical damage if rescued, also the passing out before doing the other stuff thing

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I don't think I can say if it will or will not work, but if prepped properly I can see no reason why not. However cyanide would cause a similar problem to any human body, so would an exit-bag, so I guess my question is, why the pheno?
edit: only asking since it could cause very long-term physical damage if rescued, also the passing out before doing the other stuff thing
I fear from fail and disability after that. Then I decided to use 4 methods together.
I want to use phenobarbital to unconsciousness while using exit bag and also to support 2 or 3 other methods cyanide- aluminum phosphate and exit bag

• Love
Reactions: ProntoFim
televised_suicide

televised_suicide

Feb 5, 2020
I (a 110lb female) took 5g of phenobarbital along with an OTC anti-emetic back in October 2019. However, I had second thoughts and ended up taking myself to the nearest hospital. The last thing I remembered was telling the receptionist what I did, until I fell unconscious. I woke up 5 days later in ICU hooked up to dialysis, ventilator and IV drip – I was in a coma the entire time. From taking the overdose to waking up in ICU, I didn't feel any pain whatsoever.

Long story short; if I didn't take myself to hospital, the phenobarbital would have depressed my central nervous system to such a degree that I would have died in ~12 hours. Seeing as you have 15g of phenobarbital, I would say that 7-10g is enough to be fatal.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Interloper, ProntoFim, Efilismislife and 4 others
M

mimo5555

May 27, 2020
I fear from fail and disability after that. Then I decided to use 4 methods together.
I want to use phenobarbital to unconsciousness while using exit bag and also to support 2 or 3 other methods cyanide- aluminum phosphate and exit bag

What do you mean by phenobarbital to unconsciousness? It has a very slow onset. Unconsciousness will be provided by the exit bag.

Reactions: Aap
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I (a 110lb female) took 5g of phenobarbital along with an OTC anti-emetic back in October 2019. However, I had second thoughts and ended up taking myself to the nearest hospital. The last thing I remembered was telling the receptionist what I did, until I fell unconscious. I woke up 5 days later in ICU hooked up to dialysis, ventilator and IV drip – I was in a coma the entire time. From taking the overdose to waking up in ICU, I didn't feel any pain whatsoever.

Long story short; if I didn't take myself to hospital, the phenobarbital would have depressed my central nervous system to such a degree that I would have died in ~12 hours. Seeing as you have 15g of phenobarbital, I would say that 7-10g is enough to be fatal.
Thank you. Ur comment help me alot
What do you mean by phenobarbital to unconsciousness? It has a very slow onset. Unconsciousness will be provided by the exit bag.
I want to do not understand any pain. I heard cyanide can kill between 2min to 30min and exit bag can dont work true

Last edited:
M

mimo5555

May 27, 2020
Thank you. Ur comment help me alot

I want to do not understand any pain. I heard cyanide can kill between 2min to 30min and exit bag can dont work true

The exit bag will make you unconscious before the cyanide start woking so you won't feel pain from the cyanide. If the exit bag fails the phenobarbital will probably not have started working yet so you will still be conscious while the cyanide is working. Phenobarbital is too slow acting to provide sedation for the cyanide. If you want to use it in case the exit bag and the cyanide both fail (extremely rare) then I guess it will work.

Reactions: Aap
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
The exit bag will make you unconscious before the cyanide start woking so you won't feel pain from the cyanide. If the exit bag fails the phenobarbital will probably not have started working yet so you will still be conscious while the cyanide is working. Phenobarbital is too slow acting to provide sedation for the cyanide. If you want to use it in case the exit bag and the cyanide both fail (extremely rare) then I guess it will work.
I agree with this. A properly prepared exit-bag will take (I think) less than 2 minutes to induce unconsciousness . 15g of pheno is a lot though, something that if you take and are rescued will potentially cause debilitating physical damage. About 200mg would cause you to sleep and have not bad physical side-effects if rescued. 200mg and 15g would have the same outcome I think, the cyanide and exit-bag will do the job

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
A properly prepared exit bag will provide unconsciousness in less than 15 seconds. I saw long ago someone pass out from inhaling an entire Mylar Balloon full of helium. Inert gases cause fatalities in the wild because the incapacitate so quickly, and the effects can be difficult to notice.

Reactions: mimo5555
L

Lil

Nov 6, 2020
I (a 110lb female) took 5g of phenobarbital along with an OTC anti-emetic back in October 2019. However, I had second thoughts and ended up taking myself to the nearest hospital. The last thing I remembered was telling the receptionist what I did, until I fell unconscious.

Can you tell how long it took you to lose consciousness?