iori011x3

iori011x3

Selflessness, contribution, service ❤️
Nov 28, 2023
my queerplatonic partner basically said we cant be together in a committed relationship anymore and admitted to wanting to be with his other friends over my company. i'm not special to him. i'm just another one of the people he knows. it fucking hurts so much. and im someone who cant seem to hold a romantic relationship for long so to have someone who felt like basically my soulmate tell me he doesn't reciprocate just felt like a blow to my face. i guess im the problem.

he's the closest person to me though, but i just always feel so unimportant and unvalued even when he says he wants me to be there with him. he's always so passive. idk. i don't really have anyone else now. i've always wanted to ctb. as cliche as it sounds, he made my life just slightly more bearable but atp i don't have anything to live for anymore.

i've started actively looking for methods. honestly though, i really don't want to die. i wanna hear the next drop from my favourite artists or achieve my dream of being a freelance artist. it hurts so much though, so i'm starting to think i'll never reach that goal. i don't know if i even want to anymore. i really dont know anymore i just want to fall asleep and never wake up one day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, kunikuzushi and penguinl0v3s