L

lostlove

Aug 20, 2024
i am planning a trip to South Africa. They are one of the only countries in the world where you can still buy quaaludes (illicitly manufactured).

I'm wondering if this would work to CTB. I know quaaludes are meant to be similar to barbiturates.

B

benjamind2020

Sep 18, 2020
Nope and nope, useless for that, but astounding recreational value. I don't understand why someone would fly to another foreign country just to get hold of Quaaludes when I'm sure that somewhere on the darkweb there is someone who would sell them. They are not that toxic, sure as hell not as toxic as barbs. But they have absolutely wonderful recreational value, hence why they were banned across most of the world. I've only ever taken them twice, and I cherish the memories of both of those times.

L

lostlove

Aug 20, 2024
Nope and nope, useless for that, but astounding recreational value. I don't understand why someone would fly to another foreign country just to get hold of Quaaludes when I'm sure that somewhere on the darkweb there is someone who would sell them. They are not that toxic, sure as hell not as toxic as barbs. But they have absolutely wonderful recreational value, hence why they were banned across most of the world. I've only ever taken them twice, and I cherish the memories of both of those times.
I am not flying there to get quaaludes. I was already planning a trip there and then found out about the quaaludes lol.

waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
Did they affect you like leonardo dicaprio in the wolf of wall street? lol

B

benjamind2020

Sep 18, 2020
Did they affect you like leonardo dicaprio in the wolf of wall street? lol

No, they were more like Seconal but with a more euphoric and gentle "haze". They were nicknamed the "love drug" for a reason because they made sexual activity more enjoyable, and everything was just more relaxed. The difference between sex with and without Quaalude is like the difference between taking the standard route and taking the scenic route. They don't fuck up your sexual response like barbs or benzos do, and they add more tactile sensation much like GHB does, so they are amazing for what they are. Sadly, they aren't around. And they are quite toxic, just not as toxic as barbs, but an O/D can be fatal.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
If anyone knows how to get them off the DN, holler. It's a bucket list one for me.

L

lostlove

Aug 20, 2024
No, they were more like Seconal but with a more euphoric and gentle "haze". They were nicknamed the "love drug" for a reason because they made sexual activity more enjoyable, and everything was just more relaxed. The difference between sex with and without Quaalude is like the difference between taking the standard route and taking the scenic route. They don't fuck up your sexual response like barbs or benzos do, and they add more tactile sensation much like GHB does, so they are amazing for what they are. Sadly, they aren't around. And they are quite toxic, just not as toxic as barbs, but an O/D can be fatal.
if an OD can be fatal then why don't they work to ctb?