• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
Hello, I'm thinking of buying a bottle of whiskey and consuming as much cocaine as possible to die, although I don't know how effective and I love this method. I was thinking of taking 1 bottle of whiskey and as much cocaine as I can. I have enough. Could someone tell me? If it is effective or how would it be possible to make it as painless as possibl

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Effective? Possibly. Especially if ur coke is on the dodgy side. Alcohol greatly increases the effects of cocaine so.. toxicity is deff possible.
Painless? ehhh. Unlikely. I've only ever come close to OD once -without alcohol on top- and it was not particularly pleasant but maybe if you're shitfaced you won't be as aware

Reactions: Zerin and Forveleth
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
MV5BMjNhOTBmMDItMjI1Zi00ODVmLTliYTEtYWI0NzIzZWVjNWFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAwMjgyOTY4 V1  2939511126

Last edited:
Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
Effective? Possibly. Especially if ur coke is on the dodgy side. Alcohol greatly increases the effects of cocaine so.. toxicity is deff possible.
Painless? ehhh. Unlikely. I've only ever come close to OD once -without alcohol on top- and it was not particularly pleasant but maybe if you're shitfaced you won't be as aware

I understand that I have the best one in the city and I was going to use it to distribute it and I would buy a bottle of alcohol, maybe take some clonazepam to calm myself down while I do it, take alcohol, clonazepam and cocaine, do you think it would be even more effective?

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I understand that I have the best one in the city and I was going to use it to distribute it and I would buy a bottle of alcohol, maybe take some clonazepam to calm myself down while I do it, take alcohol, clonazepam and cocaine, do you think it would be even more effective?
Clonazepam is given to counter the side effects of cocaine so probably not a good choice to mix the two. Straight cocaine usually does not kill. Most OD's happen when the cocaine is cut with something else. Also taking a massive dose of cocaine is not going to be pleasant. It makes your heart race, it makes you sweat, it gives you seizures. Your passing will not be peaceful.

Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
Clonazepam is given to counter the side effects of cocaine so probably not a good choice to mix the two. Straight cocaine usually does not kill. Most OD's happen when the cocaine is cut with something else. Also taking a massive dose of cocaine is not going to be pleasant. It makes your heart race, it makes you sweat, it gives you seizures. Your passing will not be peaceful.
Thanks, I had read something like that about clonazepam but I wanted to know if cocaine with alcohol wouldn't be enough to kill me. I mean, 1 liter of whiskey or half a liter wouldn't be enough to kill me if I consume several grams of cocaine?

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Thanks, I had read something like that about clonazepam but I wanted to know if cocaine with alcohol wouldn't be enough to kill me. I mean, 1 liter of whiskey or half a liter wouldn't be enough to kill me if I consume several grams of cocaine?
Here's a thread where someone tried that and more and failed
No one is going to be able to tell you whether or not this is going to work. Nobody knows the purity of your cocaine, nobody knows your tolerance, you nor anybody else knows if you're going to be able to keep the alcohol down long enough for it to actually have any effect.

All I can say is this is a very unreliable method.

F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Shitty man i dont think its reliable
Im an expert on this (recreational purpose). The result is always a fucking terrible hangover that lasts for 3-4 days (if you are 38+)
If you are in your 20's hangover will last "only" 2 days.

Reactions: thepiecessatup, Zerin and Forveleth
Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
I think the best idea than dying is to take a lot of clonazepams and alcohol, fill a bathtub and fall asleep there, otherwise I can't find any other way.
Here's a thread where someone tried that and more and failed
No one is going to be able to tell you whether or not this is going to work. Nobody knows the purity of your cocaine, nobody knows your tolerance, you nor anybody else knows if you're going to be able to keep the alcohol down long enough for it to actually have any effect.

All I can say is this is a very unreliable method.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
Hello, I'm thinking of buying a bottle of whiskey and consuming as much cocaine as possible to die, although I don't know how effective and I love this method. I was thinking of taking 1 bottle of whiskey and as much cocaine as I can. I have enough. Could someone tell me? If it is effective or how would it be possible to make it as painless as possibl
We've attempted with cocaine twice. Blacked out and woke up feeling like an axe was wedged in our brain both times.

Apparently the LD50 is about 1 gram. When we tried we consumed over 2 grams without reaching the desired outcome. We got sweaty, hot, dry mouth, the room started to spin, then we woke up some time later.

Sorry you're in so much pain. Be well on your journey.

Reactions: Forveleth