thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Hey guys. I came a few hours ago from an emotional shocking situation and I am really shocked. Cried a lot, trying to proceed on little day-to-day things.

I witnessed a ctb virtually, agreed between the person and me. We agreed of me to documentate it. I did it. I know this is valuable to other members and maybe you're in rush to see it. But you didn't kill yourself, neither followed the process. So, please, I need some time to process all this and to recompose myself. And: we two had an agreement, and i pretend to obey the conditions of it. It happened not long ago, I don't have confirmation about a ctb yet.

My intention is not to instigate nobody. I just wanted to take it out from me. I hope you all understand. If questions emerge on this treat, I will only answer those which I feel comfortable and feels that fit in the situation.

Thank you all for reading! Be safe and take care of yourselves.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Ghost2211, Lost and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I don't understand this:

we two had an agreement, and i pretend to obey the conditions of it

Take all the time you need. You don't have to do anything. You didn't even have to post this thread. Maybe you should delete it so you don't feel any unnecessary pressure? Take care of yourself first, it's a pretty big deal.

• Love
Reactions: thethatsitboy
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
I don't understand this:

Take all the time you need. You don't have to do anything. You didn't even have to post this thread. Maybe you should delete it so you don't feel any unnecessary pressure? Take care of yourself first, it's a pretty big deal.
Thank you for the words, this means much. I will take care of myself and probably will delete this thread. I just wanted to put it out and maybe receive some advice.

Obey is a strong word. It was just an agreement about how things should be made, what things could and could not be made. I don't want to disrespect his/her wishes. We two thought that it would be useful to post a documentation. Documentations were important to me, as well.

But thank you. You're right and I will avoid any pressure at this moment. Thank you

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed