paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
hey i have been put on suicide watch since my last attempt with food poisoning. i am still thinking of CTB and my methods are getting desperate. my pills are gone and i only have one razor blade. i can't go to my room since i'm not trusted anymore. i was thinking for my next CTB i could get a lightbulb, crush it into a powder and put it in food or water but i want to know your thoughts first.

• Hugs
Reactions: mertvets, アホペンギン and EternalShore
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
Do you wanna poison yourself or bleed out from the inside? I think both would kinda happen, but idk whats more preferable, if you wanna poison yourself, then also old tempature meters with mercury inside are good.
this house is basically suicide proofed so i am not sure if i could get my hands on that.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Suicide watch for how long? I would recommend waiting until later, it's not really feasible in your current condition.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Mercury poisoning takes many months and is very unpleasant. It's not the mercury itself (the element) the mercury salts (when mercury reacts with other anions) then it becomes very poisonous but still it's a slow and painful death.

Are you in a kind of ward now?

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
Suicide watch for how long? I would recommend waiting until later, it's not really feasible in your current condition.
not sure. i might be put in a mental hospital soon.
Mercury poisoning takes many months and is very unpleasant. It's not the mercury itself (the element) the mercury salts (when mercury reacts with other anions) then it becomes very poisonous but still it's a slow and painful death.

Are you in a kind of ward now?
no but my family is considering to put me in one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, アホペンギン and EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
hey i have been put on suicide watch since my last attempt with food poisoning. i am still thinking of CTB and my methods are getting desperate. my pills are gone and i only have one razor blade. i can't go to my room since i'm not trusted anymore. i was thinking for my next CTB i could get a lightbulb, crush it into a powder and put it in food or water but i want to know your thoughts first.
Sorry, but I don't really have any make-shift materials ideas :( I'm sorry for whatever's forced you to resort to such methods tho~ :( Hopefully, the sewer slide watch ends soon for you~

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, LonelyKitten and paroxysm
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so awful being so trapped in that situation, it's cruel how people cannot just die in peace when they wish to and are expected to suffer instead. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

Reactions: paroxysm
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I think you should postpone any current plans because if you're successful, you will be likely found quickly and saved. I'm sorry your privacy has been invaded and you feel stuck. Did they even ask why you want to go? People need to learn you can't make people stay in this world!

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
I think you should postpone any current plans because if you're successful, you will be likely found quickly and saved. I'm sorry your privacy has been invaded and you feel stuck. Did they even ask why you want to go? People need to learn you can't make people stay in this world!
i said that i can't be bothered living and i was told that i have a good life and suicide is selfish.

Reactions: Stormy Raine
RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
i said that i can't be bothered living and i was told that i have a good life and suicide is selfish.
My dad always told me that suicide is an entirely selfish act. I believed it for a long time. Not so much anymore.