• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Balloon ANIMAL🎈🪅

Balloon ANIMAL🎈🪅

BALLOON ANIMAL
Jul 22, 2024
I've done a bunch of research into my chosen method with S.I in mind. I've landed on a version of the 'Helium Hood'
method. From what I understand, the helium displaces oxygen so you asphyxiate. Normally that would be majorly uncomfortable & difficult to over come due to the body's natural SI, but Helium is able to latch on to blood cells in place of oxygen without triggering any alarms. I've interpreted the info I read about it, as it be able to deprive oxygen from a person without being detected. So virtually, asphyxia without the awful sensation of suffocating. I believe it's that sensation that triggers a person's SI to kick in. Hopefully if all goes according to my plan, I should be able to peacefully & comfortably CTB while listening to a good audiobook which I'm hoping also mitigates any emotional stress or anxiety. I am constantly going over all the details of my plan & doing more research because 1st of all, i want to be as much prepared as I possibly can to ensure a successful EXIT. 2nd just thinking about it alone, is actually a really good coping method for when just getting through the next hour seems impossible when you're overwhelmed with intolerable anxiety & emotions. .
Anyways, it's a little easier knowing that I have a plan, but also frustrating that I don't have everything I need. Helium is expensive and harder to get these days. Really just waiting on having enough left over to buy the stuff. Hopefully this payday 🤞

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikitatos
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Don't buy the balloon helium. It has a % of O2 mixed with it, and you will most likely fail. You're right, pure helium is hard to get a hold of.

Reactions: Balloon ANIMAL🎈🪅
Balloon ANIMAL🎈🪅

Balloon ANIMAL🎈🪅

BALLOON ANIMAL
Jul 22, 2024
Don't buy the balloon helium. It has a % of O2 mixed with it, and you will most likely fail. You're right, pure helium is hard to get a hold of.
Yeah that's what I've read also, I was going to get welding grade helium.