UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Student
Jun 26, 2024
I had the gun to my head. There still a bullet in the chaimber. I was so close. I heard the trigger click. BUT I COULDN'T FUCKING DO IT. I hate it here.

• Hugs
Reactions: lv-nii, divinemistress36, EvisceratedJester and 4 others
P

pariah80

Student
Aug 12, 2024
Don't beat yourself up. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I backed out as well. If this is something you are set on doing, relax, take a step back, build the nerve, and try again. If not, then do some deep inflection on where you go from here. I'm going to attempt again soon. I'm here often, so if you want to talk, hit me up. No judgements, because I'm in no position to judge you. No one is. I wish you peace and clarity on your journey.
And now, you see why suicide is not "a coward's way out."

• Love
Reactions: lv-nii, divinemistress36, TenThousandTrees and 1 other person
UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Student
Jun 26, 2024
Don't beat yourself up. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I backed out as well. If this is something you are set on doing, relax, take a step back, build the nerve, and try again. If not, then do some deep inflection on where you go from here. I'm going to attempt again soon. I'm here often, so if you want to talk, hit me up. No judgements, because I'm in no position to judge you. No one is. I wish you peace and clarity on your journey.
And now, you see why suicide is not "a coward's way out."
Im sorry. I just want out. I hate my pathetic existence. Everything is hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: lv-nii and pariah80
P

pariah80

Student
Aug 12, 2024
Im sorry. I just want out. I hate my pathetic existence. Everything is hard.
I get it. I want out too. Don't beat yourself up about it. Relax and regroup. It's hard. The insidious part about this human build is that it was given a survival instinct. It's hard to overcome but can be overcome. Sending love your way.