gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
This isn't really a new thing. I've always tried my best to help others when there at there lows. Especially the people around me who kinda are aware that I'm not well. I hate seeing someone else in the same position that I'm in mentally. Though I feel like a lot of people just push me away and don't want my help. This is just another example of me overthinking ig. This one person said that they hate when people give advice and try to help after they vent or are irritated or upset about something. Saying they don't need advice. I feel like that's why they struggle with love. They're just unaware of how hateful and selfish they are. They think they're the best and deserve everything. They must always be right. I think that's pretty evil. Anyways. Have a Good Friday.

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996 and derpyderpins
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
identify your true motivations. These are codependent inclinations and have everything to do with yourself and nothing to do with the other person. Your advice are projections of your needs for validation and control.

Help yourself first.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Saying they don't need advice. I feel like that's why they struggle with love. They're just unaware of how hateful and selfish they are. They think they're the best and deserve everything. They must always be right.
I feel like I've met this exact person lol. It's sad because they say they're the best and deserve everything but won't help themselves. It's an internal struggle. Deep down they don't believe the superiority complex they project, so they're punishing themselves.

BUT, on the other hand if someone says they don't want advice it's best to back off. I'm with you that it can be very difficult if you identify with their struggles, but you're gotta give them their space.

Last edited: