willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i've been working a minimum wage food service job for a few years now, that i started in high school and have kept with. i have internally developed to a management position but have always planned to one day go back to school to become a nurse. but i've been too scared to do so and have just stuck with my food service job saying one day it'll happen. but last night our store manager managed to make the entire team cry and manipulate and emotionally abuse all of us for one small mistake and then further emotionally abuse and gaslight us for being upset at it. it was the most unprofessional thing i have seen from a grown adult especially since some of our team last night were minors who are now terrified. after all of this i have decided to go back to school and i will be working to get the job i have wanted for years now. it was a horrible way to get here but she inadvertently did what i need someone to do

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Cathy Ames, whywere and 4 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Well done, I'm so proud of you for using it as a stepping board forward!!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames, whywere and willitpass
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
Well done, that's such a good positive step to turn around a nasty situation into the catalyst for working towards a happier life. Good luck with your studies!

• Hugs
Reactions: willitpass and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Congrats! You make my heart sing and hopefully yours also! Just fantastic! I have had a lot of surgeries through the years and the nurses all have been just so darn wonderful and you will be to!

In fact, your post made my entire Saturday.

With all my experience with nurses can tell right off the bat just how caring, loving, thoughtful and heartwarming of a soul you are. Darn it I am crying right now thinking of how great you will be.

You are a ray of sunshine for me today, thank you.

Sending lots of huge hugs and love.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, willitpass and Cathy Ames