Sheepgobaa

Sheepgobaa

Aug 23, 2023
Does anyone else want to purposely fail an attempt? Just to get really close to death to see what it's like and if it changes anything.

I hear so many stories about how people found a new meaning to life after getting really close to death that I wonder if it could help me too. Maybe it'll give me new motivation to try and build a life worth living.

Either that or if anyone in my family notices maybe it'll finally get me the help I need. I don't have much hope that therapy will fix me but I've still begged my family for years to get me help so that i can atleast say I've tried to be happy, but they never took me seriously. I don't have the money to pay for anything myself but with this they couldn't just continue pretending that there's nothing wrong and that I'm their perfectly normal daughter.

• Hugs
Reactions: pinkribbonscars
P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
Why don't you try shrooms? They can provide a new perspective without the consequences of a failed attempt.

Also it is a shame people have to commit or attempt suicide to prove their pain is real and that they're not lying for attention. People claim to care about mental health but they only do when it benefits themselves. Fuck the human race.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV), ikn0wthatiknow and jar-baby
Sheepgobaa

Sheepgobaa

Aug 23, 2023
Why don't you try shrooms? They can provide a new perspective without the consequences of a failed attempt.
I would if I could but I live in a small town and I have no friends idk how I would get any, and ordering online isn't much of an option because I still live with my parents

• Hugs
Reactions: pinkribbonscars
P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
I would if I could but I live in a small town and I have no friends idk how I would get any, and ordering online isn't much of an option because I still live with my parents
Set up a P.O. Box, don't tell your parents about it, and ship them to it. Pick them up in secret.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV) and Sheepgobaa