• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

callofthevoid_

callofthevoid_

A
May 29, 2024
I want to preface this by saying, i do purge and listing the consequences of it won't make me stop as I'm gonna die anyways. That said, although I've been purging on and off for 8 years, I'm still terrible at it. It takes so much time and effort to get anything out that by the time I do I'm completely drained and i can only get so much before I have to go lay down. If I don't b/p I'm restricting so it's bad either way. I only have a bit more of weight to go so please if you have anything that could make the process faster and more efficient please tell me. You'd actually do more help than harm

Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
This isn't a pro-ED forum, no one's going to give you tips on how to purge.

ninfanatic

ninfanatic

death is a beginning & not an end
Jul 3, 2024
I want to preface this by saying, i do purge and listing the consequences of it won't make me stop as I'm gonna die anyways. That said, although I've been purging on and off for 8 years, I'm still terrible at it. It takes so much time and effort to get anything out that by the time I do I'm completely drained and i can only get so much before I have to go lay down. If I don't b/p I'm restricting so it's bad either way. I only have a bit more of weight to go so please if you have anything that could make the process faster and more efficient please tell me. You'd actually do more help than harm
Purging tips are hard to find even on ED forums, but they're out there.