• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

No_To_Life_Slavery

Mar 6, 2024
This is just a vent. There is no helpful info in this post. Just me writing about pain.

I don't know where else to vent the following things... (bc normies don't understand how horrible it is to not have a right to d*e peacefully).

I'm in so much pain. I hate this world. For a few months now I've been extremely isolated. More than ever. Because of my long list of simultaneous mental problems, I hardly ever go outside. The blinds are shut. It's dark inside. Everyday is pretty much the same. I want to prepare for my death, but I'm too hurt to find the energy to. I wish I would just not wake up anymore (a wish most of us here have). When I wake up, it's horrific. Then I have to face yet another day of trying to make the time pass. There is pretty much nothing to do anymore. I feel like ripping my own hair out. My pain inside is spine curling. I wish a bomb would fall onto me and would make me explode. Because I can't take this imploding anymore. I want the pain to go away. I want to go when I'm not in pain. I don't want to go for a recent single stupid reason. When I go, I want to go with emotional peace. I don't want to be in pain and have no warm relief beforehand. I don't want to go in mental horror. I am so cunfused about so many things. Sometimes I feel like a monster. I can't do anything right. My chest hurts physically, my thorat feels so tight like it's being strangled. There is so much unnecessary pain. I don't want a stupid reason to push me over the edge. I feel so trapped. My apartment is a prison. My mind is a prison. Life is a prison. I just want things to be okay.
I don't know how to spend this stupid day. I've spent months in isolation. I don't want to watch another stupid TV show. No food, no video is filling the wound in my heart. This is pain is so unnecessary. I feel guilt, shame, pain, confusion. I never wanted to hurt anyone. I have never truly forgiven myself for any major mistake. I've always lacked the ability to forgive myself. I beat myself up. My brain rips myself/itself with razor blade sharp thoughts/feelings like a shredder. Time is cruel. You're submitted to time like a little chicken in a slow, but steaddily drowning vortex. I wish I would know how to act and what will happend. But in spite of self monitoring myself all the time, I fck up. I hate making mistakes. And this self pity is a mistake. I cant't possibly do it right.
Often, I truly don't know what to do. How to do things in the way they are expected and correct. I don't understand so many things. I wish a bomb would fall onto my apartment and would wipe me out already. I don't want to be aware of how miserable my situation is, when I ctb. I don't want to know "okay, that's it, the hope for a better end is gone forever". I just want a good end. I don't want the universe to swallow me, when I'm in emotional pain like this. There is no one I can go to rn. I'm an alien. All my human-ness has been cut off of me, I'm a psychologically mutilated being in a dark apartment-prison. Sometimes I hate myself so much. I wish I could time travel and not make the mistakes I made. I don't know how much I should truly be punished for my mistakes. Sometimes I wonder, if how my brain is punishing me is proportionate to the damage of my mistakes. Sometimes, I think my pain is more than the pain i inflicted. But I can never know. All I know is how miserable my situation is. I can't talk to anyone. I'm just waiting. I'm waiting so much. This is horror. To me, making mistakes is more painful than someone hurting me. Because it feels like a bigger loss of control. It's my own hand that is moved by the universe against my consent. (Determinism.) Determinism is just so brutal. I hate it. I hate the universe. I want out. I want to hold and be held. I hate myself so much sometimes. Do I deserve to be punished by my brain like this. I don't even want to write a questionmark. Not even punching myself can make up for anything.
All I can do is watch a stupid series while my brain tortures me, eat something stupid that leaves me more agitatedly dissatisfied than before, and wait. Wait and desperately hope and bear the pain. Because I don't want this to be the punctuation of my stupid existence.... I'm waiting for a better end. I'm so stupid... I truly wish someone would shoot me (properly, with a proper bullet) in my head.
Vent: over.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: IWishIWasAFlower, GoatHerder, astr4 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so horrible as well to me how people suffer so much in this cruel, pointless existence yet there is no acceptance towards the right to die, I also just wish to be gone. But anyway I hope that you find peace eventually.