• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
Could you get suspected for buying it online? I don't want to get in trouble

D!psh!tMcgee

D!psh!tMcgee

First Zealot in the Cult of John Moses Browning
Nov 28, 2023
para cord no one uses it its cheap and won't snap and you can say your using it for camping or some other random thing it will hurt like all hell tho cause its thin

A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
para cord no one uses it its cheap and won't snap and you can say your using it for camping or some other random thing it will hurt like all hell tho cause its thin
I want to buy a normal rope, but I'm worried the shop gets suspected of me and ask me for reason. If they don't then I'm fine. I mean they have thousands of shippings everyday would they care?

D!psh!tMcgee

D!psh!tMcgee

First Zealot in the Cult of John Moses Browning
Nov 28, 2023
I want to buy a normal rope, but I'm worried the shop gets suspected of me and ask me for reason. If they don't then I'm fine. I mean they have thousands of shippings everyday would they care?
just say your looking to get into climbing or camping and need rope or some other activity that uses rope a lot also home depot has rope and they ask no questions

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I bought some on Amazon, no questions asked.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
do you know that ropes has man different usage? it's not specifically made for suicide

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
Do some research before buying rope... Check to see what kind of rope you were planning to buy first to see if its strong enough as that can be the difference.