• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Carbon monoxide seems to be a really nice and painless way to go and compared to inert gases it has the advantage of being highly poisonous too.

Now you can generate it yourself by incomplete combustion (barbecue seems to be popular) or some chemical reaction between acids and some people have suggested the exhaust of an engine without a catalytic converter like from a generator, but that stuff seems to be a bit tricky to get right or leave you in an uncomfortable environment where it's likely that you'll abort the attempt. (Just my impression.)

But of course you can also buy it highly pure in industrial tanks for use in some chemical processes.

Now while carbon monoxide isn't a regulated substance at least where I live, I think ordering it as a private person would raise a few eyebrows. I imagine they'd sell me helium or oxygen or nitrogen, but for carbon monoxide I'd probably have to have some kind of excuse.

Can anyone think of some legitimate reason to order it if you're some kind of amateur enthusiast? What could you possibly be doing with the stuff apart from killing yourself?

Another possibility would be registering a business that seems to have a use for it and ordering it in that way. I guess I could do that too, does anyone have an idea for that which sounds plausible?

Reactions: Circles
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Here's a link to a post from a thread about carbon monoxide poisoning you may find informative:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/post-305615

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

May 9, 2019
Wow, I actually remember seeing that linked page (http://www.jerryhunt.org/kill.htm) a long, long time ago, must've been more than a decade.

Didn't remember the detail that he was using CO to kill himself.

It's weird though, he seems to say yeah, the stuff is available from every serious supplier, just go and buy a tank, like it's no problem.

I am a somewhat avoidant guy with some social phobia though and the thought of just calling a supplier and being unprepared for any questions about why I'm ordering a tank of CO (it even looks like he ordered a ridiculously large one, like 20 liters or something, I'm really impressed) scares me a lot. I wish you could just order it without talking to someone, like I did for my tank of helium.

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Really can't imagine they're easy to get but let us know if you find any!

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Wow, I actually remember seeing that linked page (http://www.jerryhunt.org/kill.htm) a long, long time ago, must've been more than a decade.

Didn't remember the detail that he was using CO to kill himself.

It's weird though, he seems to say yeah, the stuff is available from every serious supplier, just go and buy a tank, like it's no problem.

I am a somewhat avoidant guy with some social phobia though and the thought of just calling a supplier and being unprepared for any questions about why I'm ordering a tank of CO (it even looks like he ordered a ridiculously large one, like 20 liters or something, I'm really impressed) scares me a lot. I wish you could just order it without talking to someone, like I did for my tank of helium.

Google it, I'm too lazy to research this as well (I'm using acids) - seems the stuff is being used in the food industry, maybe for killing pigs or maybe for sterilizing rat-prone areas - no idea so far. Google it and find out, knowledge is power - or if Google is now censoring this sort of thing TOO, as if it were politically incorrect hate speech, then better duckduckgo it... in essence it will be about simulating that you have an 'industrial' use, and if that's not possible - then that's bad luck.
Then you can still try to make as if you were a buying agent looking for new suppliers ("they always use this stuff but I have no idea for what, I'm only...").
Mind you, some people are having a hard time to (or being too timid) to even get the formic acid, or too dozy to do the mix correctly or even to set up a charcoal poisoning.
So yours is a kind of high-end challenge so far ;)

Reactions: Username786
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

May 9, 2019
Mind you, some people are having a hard time to (or being too timid) to even get the formic acid, or too dozy to do the mix correctly or even to set up a charcoal poisoning.
So yours is a kind of high-end challenge so far ;)

Yeah well, I don't know, it looks like all that stuff can be bought quite easily on Amazon and on paper it doesn't look like rocket science. But I wouldn't blame anyone for not placing their lives into the hands of a setup like that (lol).

On the other hand, just having a tank of the gas seems to be so idiot proof. Like I imagine you can basically drive your car somewhere, place it in the passenger seat and open the valve. You'd not have to wear any plastic bags or masks like with inert gas. The only discomfort is actually buying it.

Reactions: NextSummer
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Yeah well, I don't know, it looks like all that stuff can be bought quite easily on Amazon and on paper it doesn't look like rocket science. But I wouldn't blame anyone for not placing their lives into the hands of a setup like that (lol).

On the other hand, just having a tank of the gas seems to be so idiot proof. Like I imagine you can basically drive your car somewhere, place it in the passenger seat and open the valve. You'd not have to wear any plastic bags or masks like with inert gas. The only discomfort is actually buying it.

Ah, yes... truly.
But, no !
You place the tank on the passenger seat, get into the mood with a few downers and a glass of Chablis, Stairways to Heaven on the stereo...
What a nice way to go...
Wait, CO is explosive, and my car's battery is under the rear seat. Ugh ?
Could it... maybe I shouldn't be using the sound sys.
Or maybe the doors should have been sealed more securely, because if I keep listening to the sound some more the gas might evaporate too soon...
There's some tech to mind everywhere - just less here than there - charcoal is extremely easy to get.
So I would say sure - try the simplest thing first.
I just doubt that getting a deadly gas ready-made in a container will be the easiest for most.
Also - where's the challenge ???
Do you really want to go like some... fading nonentity... some people passing, saying 'what's that in the car there, is it a deceased person?"
'Who cares - whatever it is, it's dead.'
I mean, duh...
Sorry for horsing around. Life is great when you know you have taken care of everything.

Last edited:
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

May 9, 2019
Nah, come on. Your car battery doesn't produce sparks unless you disconnect the cables and neither does your stereo. :wink:

And a container of pure CO should be able to raise the levels to deadly pretty fast and for long enough to kill you. Wikipedia says 12,800 ppm lead to unconsciousness after 2-3 breaths and death in less than three minutes. I haven't done the math but does that sound unrealistic to you when using a medium size gas tank you could still handle without tools?
Also - where's the challenge ???

I have a feeling I'd be so thrilled picking that tank up somewhere and then driving off with the trunk full of poison gas. It would probably be the most exciting moment in years! Like I had just played the most hilarious prank ever on someone. (Probably the first mistake, since just putting it in your trunk lying flat would give away that you don't know what you're doing.)

Do you really want to go like some... fading nonentity... some people passing, saying 'what's that in the car there, is it a deceased person?"

Yeah don't know, would I want them to wonder first if I tried to kill myself or if I was really dumb enough to have a barbecue in an enclosed space? :II

Last edited:
Reactions: Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Nah, come on. Your car battery doesn't produce sparks unless you disconnect the cables and neither does your stereo. :wink:

And a container of pure CO should be able to raise the levels to deadly pretty fast and for long enough to kill you. Wikipedia says 12,800 ppm lead to unconsciousness after 2-3 breaths and death in less than three minutes. I haven't done the math but does that sound unrealistic to you when using a medium size gas tank you could still handle without tools?

I have a feeling I'd be so thrilled picking that tank up somewhere and then driving off with the trunk full of poison gas. It would probably be the most exciting moment in years! Like I had just played the most hilarious prank ever on someone. (Probably the first mistake, since just putting it in your trunk lying flat would give away that you don't know what you're doing.)

Yeah don't know, would I want them to wonder first if I tried to kill myself or if I was really dumb enough to have a barbecue in an enclosed space? :II

You never know what people will think - global average IQ is 86 - and people barb-e-cuing somehow send "this is healthy, normie, sane behavior" signals.
Most people still haven't the slightest idea what CO is, or that anything could happen that isn't willed by an omniscient deity. Anyway...
If you get your container into the car all you need be concerned about is air flow... then again, there won't be much if you don't open the doors or windows.
You only need abt. 4000 ppm and three hours time (there's a giant safety margin in this already, as you should be dead within 20 minutes) - and you will look as if you're sleeping. Sleeping people in cars are not such an exception these days... or so I hear, and some can be found at motorway rest stations simply because they drove for a long time and need a bit of a break, perfectly normal.
As to trunk techniques... I would be mixing substances in the trunk and use a one inch hose to lead the gas into the interior, where it then gets filtered.
But personally and in reality, I will be using a safe room in a safe house when the time has come.
I'm a homey sort of person, and the mausoleum concept appeals to me ;)

Reactions: dreamsofdestruction
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
To whom it may concern, it seems there's a fad on about N-itrogen and it seems cool to want to die by inhaling that.
Okay, if you fancy it - be my guest, but it also seems folks are getting buggered over by suppliers, who never send the purchase or make as if "customs seized" the stuff. Why would customs do that, was it an international purchase or is N now a dangerous drug ?
I don't think so... and as I have no god in this fight, let me suggest that you mind how N is not a rare chem, it's what makes up almost 80% of the air you constantly breathe without my permission. So you'd just need to take the O out of the air... and you'd be in business here ;)

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

May 9, 2019
You only need abt. 4000 ppm and three hours time (there's a giant safety margin in this already, as you should be dead within 20 minutes)
Yeah I know you shouldn't overthink it and in the end a lot of things will be lethal enough for people to even kill themselves on accident. But just imagine, 12,000 ppm, just a few breaths and you're gone. Death within minutes. And it's just a bottle of gas in a small space with little air flow, almost nothing can malfunction or go wrong. Like getting knocked out clean with no chance to wake up.

So then again, if it's the last thing I'm going to do and I'm not desperate enough to have to do it tomorrow, why not overthink it a little.
To whom it may concern, it seems there's a fad on about N-itrogen and it seems cool to want to die by inhaling that.
Okay, if you fancy it - be my guest, but it also seems folks are getting buggered over by suppliers, who never send the purchase or make as if "customs seized" the stuff. Why would customs do that, was it an international purchase or is N now a dangerous drug ?
I don't think so... and as I have no god in this fight, let me suggest that you mind how N is not a rare chem, it's what makes up almost 80% of the air you constantly breathe without my permission. So you'd just need to take the O out of the air... and you'd be in business here ;)
Nitrogen, like Helium and CO2 and all the other harmless stuff that actually has uses for private customers is just two clicks away on Amazon. In a proper industrial tank with a standard valve. Even a klutz like me can order it. Beats me why you'd go through shady dealers or bother with generating it yourself.

Attachments

• helium.jpg
    helium.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

May 9, 2019
That project actually looks like so much fun I might acidentally find back my will to live while completing it.

Reactions: Joannf and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Carbon monoxide seems to be a really nice and painless way to go and compared to inert gases it has the advantage of being highly poisonous too.

Now you can generate it yourself by incomplete combustion (barbecue seems to be popular) or some chemical reaction between acids and some people have suggested the exhaust of an engine without a catalytic converter like from a generator, but that stuff seems to be a bit tricky to get right or leave you in an uncomfortable environment where it's likely that you'll abort the attempt. (Just my impression.)

But of course you can also buy it highly pure in industrial tanks for use in some chemical processes.

Now while carbon monoxide isn't a regulated substance at least where I live, I think ordering it as a private person would raise a few eyebrows. I imagine they'd sell me helium or oxygen or nitrogen, but for carbon monoxide I'd probably have to have some kind of excuse.

Can anyone think of some legitimate reason to order it if you're some kind of amateur enthusiast? What could you possibly be doing with the stuff apart from killing yourself?

Another possibility would be registering a business that seems to have a use for it and ordering it in that way. I guess I could do that too, does anyone have an idea for that which sounds plausible?
seems the barbecue would be much simpler.
Yeah I know you shouldn't overthink it and in the end a lot of things will be lethal enough for people to even kill themselves on accident. But just imagine, 12,000 ppm, just a few breaths and you're gone. Death within minutes. And it's just a bottle of gas in a small space with little air flow, almost nothing can malfunction or go wrong. Like getting knocked out clean with no chance to wake up.

So then again, if it's the last thing I'm going to do and I'm not desperate enough to have to do it tomorrow, why not overthink it a little.

Nitrogen, like Helium and CO2 and all the other harmless stuff that actually has uses for private customers is just two clicks away on Amazon. In a proper industrial tank with a standard valve. Even a klutz like me can order it. Beats me why you'd go through shady dealers or bother with generating it yourself.
those of you who want helium better get it fast, there is a shortage, google it.

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

May 9, 2019
seems the barbecue would be much simpler.

Well, not trying to sell you anything, the advantages and disadvantages of each should be pretty clear. One's cheap and easy to acquire, but not as clean and predictable, the other has a higher hurdle acquiring the materials, but is smooth sailing from there on.

those of you who want helium better get it fast, there is a shortage, google it.

Just means you'll have to spend $100 more on dying. What a pity.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not_a_robot
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
That project actually looks like so much fun I might acidentally find back my will to live while completing it.

That's a constant danger... I tend to always do what others call 'overthinking' and in cases like this I get so constructive... I also see business opportunities everywhere. Life is good ! Such attitudes can endanger your entire will to die and ruin the work of months. How to avoid them ? Get depresses, think about humanity's future in an ever-changing universe and leftist social theories, Feminist calls to deconstruct science, overpopulation and rising sea levels. Still happy ? You're a hard case, eh ? What about Sharia. Okay - I'm an amateur at this, I'd rather stick with solving logical problems than trying to get a degree in delusionality.

I feel that some people here are subconsciously prolonging their affair with life by creating obstacles and projecting fears, as a survival mechanism. They are only flirting with death, trying to make life jealous in the hope it will then try harder. That's okay, it might even work, and it shows what a strangely schizoid animal the humanoid can be.
As to the 4000 ppm, well why not die taking the trip and enjoy it ? Breathe flatly, try to savor the experience... la belle morte du connoisseur.
I had a generator experience once where I almost fell unconscious walking into a shed... my knees gave and I almost went asleep walking... I stumbled right out again, gasping for fresh air and then smiling insanely for having escaped death narrowly, and at the same time having had a pleasant experience, which seems to point to a perverted streak in my personality - or maybe it's just human. In any case there was no negative experience at all, headaches or anyething. I get headaches when I drink alcohol, which is a slow cell poison - so I avoid it. CO doesn't influence you, which is why many people like alcohol, because it influences them (I think the 'CO hurts' tales are about allergic/psychological reactions, and anyway mostly 'beware-hype'), CO just switches you off in the most elegant way imaginable. It's the better Melatonine.

Alcohol will do that as well but after influencing you in terrible ways, and much more slowly, really agonizingly.
You should be able to die by swilling a one-liter bottle of 38% Vodka, IF you're able to swill it - is this method even being mentioned here ?
Quite feasible. Real men should try it. Anyone ? Totally legal and easy to get, and a substance known to everybody. Ugh.

With CO, you have to choose the way to do it, fast or slow. You could relax and go to sleep on 3000 ppm and die within a half hour, 1600/one hr, fast adream, or you can walk into 12000 ppm, inhale and drop, or use the Vodka and writhe in stupor for an hour or so - no idea really.
I think the gun method is also fascinating. Ever turned the wondernine around, shoved it into your mouth at just the right angle(s) in front of the three-piece mirror and mused if you'd actually successfully pull the trigger as on the shooting range, without spoiling the aim ? Because if you didn't...
And that heavy metal taste plus the expectation of the BANG can really put you off ;)
Also you won't look pretty afterwards, as in 'dead swan,' and let's be honest - we all worry about image, don't we ? Dying is so complicated.

Then there's this :
The bullet/powder gas mix would have to enter the medulla rather than the cortical and subcortical areas which house most levels of consciousness, so how long would these latter, YOU, take to effectively stop thinking, internally? It could take almost a minute... we really have no idea. It would basically be asphyxiation. There isn't really a switch inside brains.
So in doubt I would want something to kill most of my brain cells all at once, this is why I chose CO.
It's the only respect in which I'll ever be tempted by any Egalitarian ideas.
Thank you for overthinking ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: dreamsofdestruction
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

May 9, 2019
I feel that some people here are subconsciously prolonging their affair with life by creating obstacles and projecting fears, as a survival mechanism. They are only flirting with death, trying to make life jealous in the hope it will then try harder. That's okay, it might even work, and it shows what a strangely schizoid animal the humanoid can be.
Yeah true, and when I was younger I still was like that. And it's a good thing too, it could have worked. It didn't, but it could have.

But I had another rather bad breakdown this week. Would I have been able to drink a whole bottle of disgusting alcohol in one go? Don't think so. Swallow a shotgun? I don't know, maybe, maybe not. There's still an appreciation of pain and what if you somehow manage to do it wrong?

But turning a valve on a gas tank and just lying down? I could've done that. And the faster it acts, the better. Still seems to take minutes to pass out at lower concentrations. With unconsciousness after just a few breaths, there's no time to reconsider. That would just have been ideal.

I suppose there's always going to be something in me that wants to live and might try to bail out at the last minute, even if there's no point.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I feel that some people here are subconsciously prolonging their affair with life by creating obstacles and projecting fears, as a survival mechanism. They are only flirting with death, trying to make life jealous in the hope it will then try harder

That's my fear about myself. I know that I need to kill myself, but I endlessly look for reasons to tell myself, "but not yet."

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
That's my fear about myself. I know that I need to kill myself, but I endlessly look for reasons to tell myself, "but not yet."

It's perfectly normal. No idea what your reasons are, but you seem to be psychologically sane enough. It's normally a no hope sort of problem, and only you can decide how objective that phenomenon is, though it will be hard to be objective towards yourself. Then again, it's usually not an objective thingy at all, it's emotional - it's not you, the conscious cortical being that decides why, it's the lower regions. YOU only decide the HOW. Then again, there are even lower regions of your brain that make you want to go on, because you evolved to live and procreate... if you already did that, the desire to die would be naturally more objective, as you would have fulfilled your biological task, which should give you a more satiated feeling. Not sure if this makes any 'sense,' but it is what it is ;)