AppleTreeDog

AppleTreeDog

Nov 20, 2021
Today I woke up feeling like I could have a nice quiet Thanksgiving day and maybe be able to have a small break from all the turmoil I've been experiencing lately.

I managed to cook a really nice meal for myself and my partner, with all my favorite traditional holiday dishes. I made a snack-size dog-safe holiday meal for my pups as well. The food was delicious, and it was all really lovely.

I ate a lot but not a crazy amount. Still, the stomachache started about an hour afterward. Not too bad at first, but I know my shitty body's routine. Pain got worse and worse and finally I had to climb into bed and not move at all to wait it out. Painkillers and antacids never help when I get these stomachaches. The pain is so incredibly intense and horrible, I can't even handle someone touching me. By now I also know that it doesn't matter what I eat, these happen to me randomly for no real reason, so there's no way to avoid them either.

It's been 8 hours and I'm still in so much pain. It's subsided a little but I'm still gonna be up most the night dealing with this. I hate my body so much. All I wanted was one nice day of enjoying a holiday and pretending that things are okay.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, lostundead, Manaaja and 13 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Sorry bro. Do they have any idea what is going on with you? It almost sounds like an ulcer. I know what it's like to have a shitty, undependable body.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, MeltedJello, Skathon and 2 others
$nowLeopard

$nowLeopard

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Fixing your Thyroid function can improve digestion

Reactions: Manaaja
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
@AppleTreeDog l hope you feel better soon,my Staffie sends a friendly wuff🐕

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Circles and AppleTreeDog
AppleTreeDog

AppleTreeDog

Nov 20, 2021
Sorry bro. Do they have any idea what is going on with you? It almost sounds like an ulcer. I know what it's like to have a shitty, undependable body.

I've had every possible test done and everything always comes back normal so I get told that I'm healthy and fine. I used to think ulcers too but tests say nope. I've tried "alternative medicine" treatments out of desperation and still no relief. It's a nightmare. I've exhausted all my energy trying to find a solution and have finally given up on it.

Sucks so much. I'm sorry you have to deal with shitty body stuff too, it can be so debilitating.

Fixing your Thyroid function can improve digestion

I've had tests done and nothing's wrong with my thyroid function.

@AppleTreeDog l hope you feel better soon,my Staffie sends a friendly wuff🐕

Thank you Wolfy 🖤 sending back soft head scritches to your pup :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, MeltedJello, Circles and 3 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I've had every possible test done and everything always comes back normal so I get told that I'm healthy and fine. I used to think ulcers too but tests say nope. I've tried "alternative medicine" treatments out of desperation and still no relief. It's a nightmare. I've exhausted all my energy trying to find a solution and have finally given up on it.

Sucks so much. I'm sorry you have to deal with shitty body stuff too, it can be so debilitating.

I've had tests done and nothing's wrong with my thyroid function.

Thank you Wolfy 🖤 sending back soft head scritches to your pup :)
@AppleTreeDog, You're the first person to call me Wolfy since my Tours of Iraq, Thank you for unknowingly bringing me happy flashbacks of the best years of my life! A thousand blessings sent your way IMG 20210712 193547 239

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, stygal and 2 others
AppleTreeDog

AppleTreeDog

Nov 20, 2021
@AppleTreeDog, You're the first person to call me Wolfy since my Tours of Iraq, Thank you for unknowingly bringing me happy flashbacks of the best years of my life! A thousand blessings sent your wayView attachment 79619
Aww that makes me happy to hear 😊😊 and oh my gosh what a cute pup! Those ears!!!

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Aww that makes me happy to hear 😊😊 and oh my gosh what a cute pup! Those ears!!!
Yeah Everyone loves his Ears, they are adorably cute! I call him Squeaky Bear cos he looks like a Bear and he squeaks when he's excited/happy! I love my doggy so so much! Staffies are Awesome Dog's!

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and AppleTreeDog
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It can be horrible being trapped in this human body as there is an unlimited amount of health problems and there is no limit as to how bad things can get. I'm sorry you have to go through this, no one should have to suffer like that. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: AppleTreeDog