• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

plasticbomb

plasticbomb

Aug 15, 2023
Been considering puncturing my own jugular with a sharp knife for quite a while now. I've seen quite a few beheading videos on the internet where the jugular is first hit with a machete puncturing it and watching the person roll around in pain and blood splurted out of the neck. I would enjoy the dramatic nature of it. I want to roll on the ground in pain and have others exposed to the violent act. I would want them to witness the violence and question why I would do such a thing to myself. I would want it to be very very painful and messy and long. I was going to do it the other night but my parents ended up walking in on me holding the knife up to my throat trying to psyche myself up. I think if I were to try it again I would go into a public area where someone would find me and my corpse.

• Love
Reactions: Proxycake
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I suppose that might work if you have the will to do it and are accurate. But a question out of curiosity, why would you want such a public display? Setting aside the ethical aspect of needlessly traumatising people, your chances of dying would be severely compromised if someone tended to your wound(s) quickly enough.

Reactions: Yavannah, imonadeadline, mouseteacup and 1 other person
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I did it less than a year ago, the knife was not sharp and I ended up bleeding and asking for an ambulance and being very embarrassed in the hospital and 100 questions from the police

• Hugs
Reactions: hopeisdead and Disappointered
imcurious

imcurious

May 6, 2022
Why do you want to potentially traumatize people as part of your passing?

Reactions: TapeMachine and mouseteacup
plasticbomb

plasticbomb

Aug 15, 2023
I suppose that might work if you have the will to do it and are accurate. But a question out of curiosity, why would you want such a public display? Setting aside the ethical aspect of needlessly traumatising people, your chances of dying would be severely compromised if someone tended to your wound(s) quickly enough.
Hmmm, yeah I think it would be fine if I just worked the knife into my throat quick enough. All it would take would be around one puncture with the knife, and then a few cuts and I would be done for.

Why do you want to potentially traumatize people as part of your passing?
I don't know. I have no justification for it. I don't like hurting other people.
I did it less than a year ago, the knife was not sharp and I ended up bleeding and asking for an ambulance and being very embarrassed in the hospital and 100 questions from the police
What was your interaction with the police like? I've had to deal with the cops a lot. Being yelled at by pigs always sucks.

Reactions: imonadeadline
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Hmmm, yeah I think it would be fine if I just worked the knife into my throat quick enough. All it would take would be around one puncture with the knife, and then a few cuts and I would be done for.

I don't know. I have no justification for it. I don't like hurting other people.

What was your interaction with the police like? I've had to deal with the cops a lot. Being yelled at by pigs always sucks.
SI is an opponent that should not be underestimated, especially in a situation in which hesitation would give someone enough time to either disarm you, get help, or both.

plasticbomb

plasticbomb

Aug 15, 2023
SI is an opponent that should not be underestimated, especially in a situation in which hesitation would give someone enough time to either disarm you, get help, or both.
Yeah, in that case I'd probably do it in a public park late at night then. Have someone stumble upon me in the morning.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Been considering puncturing my own jugular with a sharp knife for quite a while now. I've seen quite a few beheading videos on the internet where the jugular is first hit with a machete puncturing it and watching the person roll around in pain and blood splurted out of the neck. I would enjoy the dramatic nature of it. I want to roll on the ground in pain and have others exposed to the violent act. I would want them to witness the violence and question why I would do such a thing to myself. I would want it to be very very painful and messy and long. I was going to do it the other night but my parents ended up walking in on me holding the knife up to my throat trying to psyche myself up. I think if I were to try it again I would go into a public area where someone would find me and my corpse.
You won't be able to do it. And you don't want to leave that image in anyone's eyes either.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me that sounds like a horrific way to try and die, I'm never able to understand those who would wish to spend their last moments in agony but I guess we are all different and have different wishes.

plasticbomb

plasticbomb

Aug 15, 2023
To me that sounds like a horrific way to try and die, I'm never able to understand those who would wish to spend their last moments in agony but I guess we are all different and have different wishes.
Yeah. I dont know why but I've been thinking about it 24/7 recently. It's just one of those things I can't get out of my head. The suicidal thoughts have all gone to that method exactly.

tabby

tabby

experiencing the horrors
Aug 16, 2023
I have an ex that attempted this method and it is very hard to convince yourself to cut that deep into any part of your body, but especially the neck. She got to the vein but panicked and ended up calling for help.

hopeisdead

hopeisdead

Into the void.
Aug 15, 2023
I tried it. Ended up with 31 stitches and a nasty, very obvious, permanent scar on my neck. I wasn't bleeding enough and it kept clotting so I had no choice but to call 911. Also you may not realize the amount of tendons and muscles in your neck and bones you have to cut through to get to it. Sorry.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and John Ryder
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Insanely difficult and unreliable method, and even if you have this idea you sort of want your ctb to double as performance art exhibit, in the moment you're unlikely to feel that way. Not to patronize, js

Reactions: plasticbomb and Szinuus
plasticbomb

plasticbomb

Aug 15, 2023
Insanely difficult and unreliable method, and even if you have this idea you sort of want your ctb to double as performance art exhibit, in the moment you're unlikely to feel that way. Not to patronize, js
Nah you're right. Not patronizing maybe I just needed a reality check on this one. Think it was just fantasy of mine.

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Nah you're right. Not patronizing maybe I just needed a reality check on this one. Think it was just fantasy of mine.
I think it's common. A public atrocity kind of thing. I was never interested but others definitely are

Reactions: plasticbomb
plasticbomb

plasticbomb

Aug 15, 2023
I think it's common. A public atrocity kind of thing. I was never interested but others definitely are
Public atrocity is a good term for it. A last resort method to get a reaction out of people.

Reactions: John Ryder