Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Mods please don't move this to offtopic that is not where it belongs and if you'd read past the title you'll see that.

So I'm trying to carve a pumpkin because Halloween is coming up. On my good days I actually like holidays (don't ask about my bad days. Let's just say I'd rather burn the Christmas tree. Speaking of, this Christmas by set it off is good and if you dislike like holidays I totally suggest it. I listen to it year round lol). So anyway I have my rough idea but I can't do it. It's really fucking basic and I'm just not good enough. ;-; I know it's small and meaningless and once a year, but it's so fucking basic

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
We do pumpkins, but due to the climate they get white hairy mold pretty fast. I like Christmas and Halloween, but birthdays can fuck off.

Reactions: imdone1 and x~Sophia~x
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
We do pumpkins, but due to the climate they get white hairy mold pretty fast. I like Christmas and Halloween, but birthdays can fuck off.
i flip back and forth between liking them and not. depends how i wake up. the pumpkin getting old thing though is why i like waiting for the last minute for this so its not all gross when halloween shows up. have you ever had roasted pumpkin seeds? mmmmmmm

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
i flip back and forth between liking them and not. depends how i wake up. the pumpkin getting old thing though is why i like waiting for the last minute for this so its not all gross when halloween shows up. have you ever had roasted pumpkin seeds? mmmmmmm
Oh I love roasted pumpkin seeds!

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Oh I love roasted pumpkin seeds!
my mother use to make them for me. this is my first year making them myself. im going to try them with some sugar and butter. mmmmmmm sweet roasted pumpkin seeds

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i plan on carving a pumpkin or two just to say i did something. i used to really enjoy it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death and Ghost2211