Deleted member 7141

Deleted member 7141

Do not be prisoner of your life. Die a little, lol
Apr 15, 2019
Nothing is worse than being treated in a degrading way. I won't go into detail about this personal matter. I just needed to vent. This guy humilated me today. He treated me like I was a piece of trash. A guy who once embraced me and was affectionate towards me. His mood shifted and at random became an jerk. What he did though was beyond indecent. I still don't know what I did wrong? It was mortifying.

Public humiliation is one of the most degrading mentally damaging experiences a person can go through. It leaves you with a feeling on dread and kills something inside. I want to cry but I am stoic. I am still in a little bit of shock. I don't want to continue to exist on this planet.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: less than, Tragoedia Vitae, Woodnote and 8 others
charlie_z

charlie_z

Student
Apr 30, 2018
I'm glad you're safe. If it's something that needs to be reported, you should.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Nothing is worse than being treated in a degrading way. I won't go into detail about this personal matter. I just needed to vent. This guy humilated me today. He treated me like I was a piece of trash. A guy who once embraced me and was affectionate towards me. His mood shifted and at random became an jerk. What he did though was beyond indecent. I still don't know what I did wrong? It was mortifying.

Public humiliation is one of the most degrading mentally damaging experiences a person can go through. It leaves you with a feeling on dread and kills something inside. I want to cry but I am stoic. I am still in a little bit of shock. I don't want to continue to exist on this planet.
You probably did nothing wrong. He's probably just a psychopath with screwed up fuse. I'm sorry you're so upset and for whatever happened to you. I hope this asshole isn't the reason you want to end your life.

Deleted member 7141

Deleted member 7141

Apr 15, 2019
You probably did nothing wrong. He's probably just a psychopath with screwed up fuse. I'm sorry you're so upset and for whatever happened to you. I hope this asshole isn't the reason you want to end your life.
The more people I meet like him and similar experiences I have as I go through life make my decision easier to go through with. I am use to people treating me like I have no worth. I don't like who this man is as a person now but it still bothers me that my worthlessness has been confirmed again. His opinion shouldn't matter but his behavior does. Even if you lose respect for someone if they treat you like you are a piece of trash it still hurts and is disruptive.

I wish someone would look at me and treat me as a person worthy of love and respect. You invite or accept people as part of your life with the hope they will love, honor, care about you. You hope with the bar low that they will at least treat you with basic dignity.

This has been an ongoing issue I have experienced and noticed about this world. The way people treat each other is horrible. I know others have had better experiences than me but I can only speak of what I know, my truth. My distress is beyond the experience I had with him.

Even if something like conflict arises people can still respond in a respectful way. It is worse when no conflict has arisen and people ghost you while still in your presence. Abnormal behavior is disorienting. He put my safety at risk in a major way. I will never forgive him nor forget what happened to me. It was traumatizing. Really f'ed up people exist in this world.

He went on to gaslight me when I confronted him about his despicable behavior. He showed no accountability for his actions and no remorse. I asked him what did I do to deserve what he did and how he had treated me. He blocked answering. It was cringe worthy humiliation. I was so scared in shock at the time and I am still processing it today because it just happened yesterday. He knows my address and information he could use to punish me for speaking up for myself. By punish I want to clarify I don't mean violence. He just has information he could use to harm me in other ways just to be a jerk.

Even if you cut off people in your life there is no guarantee you will find other people to replace them who will care about you. Yes, the toxic people will be gone which is good but you can't force new people you meet to feel like you are worth their time and friendship. Until you find these people you are left with being alone or settling for sh**y people.
I'm glad you're safe. If it's something that needs to be reported, you should.
Thanks, Charlie.

I wish I could report his behavior to someone but not sure if it was technically illegal. It was really f'ed up but not sure if it broke any laws.

Last edited:
MourningHeart

MourningHeart

Oct 26, 2019
The more people I meet like him and similar experiences I have as I go through life make my decision easier to go through with. I am use to people treating me like I have no worth. I don't like who this man is as a person now but it still bothers me that my worthlessness has been confirmed again. His opinion shouldn't matter but his behavior does. Even if you lose respect for someone if they treat you like you are a piece of trash it still hurts and is disruptive.

I wish someone would look at me and treat me as a person worthy of love and respect. You invite or accept people as part of your life with the hope they will love, honor, care about you. You hope with the bar low that they will at least treat you with basic dignity.

This has been an ongoing issue I have experienced and noticed about this world. The way people treat each other is horrible. I know others have had better experiences than me but I can only speak of what I know, my truth. My distress is beyond the experience I had with him.

Even if something like conflict arises people can still respond in a respectful way. It is worse when no conflict has arisen and people ghost you while still in your presence. Abnormal behavior is disorienting. He put my safety at risk in a major way. I will never forgive him nor forget what happened to me. It was traumatizing. Really f'ed up people exist in this world.

He went on to gaslight me when I confronted him about his despicable behavior. He showed no accountability for his actions and no remorse. I asked him what did I do to deserve what he did and how he had treated me. He blocked answering. It was cringe worthy humiliation. I was so scared in shock at the time and I am still processing it today because it just happened yesterday. He knows my address and information he could use to punish me for speaking up for myself. By punish I want to clarify I don't mean violence. He just has information he could use to harm me in other ways just to be a jerk.

Even if you cut off people in your life there is no guarantee you will find other people to replace them who will care about you. Yes, the toxic people will be gone which is good but you can't force new people you meet to feel like you are worth their time and friendship. Until you find these people you are left with being alone or settling for sh**y people.

Thanks, Charlie.

I wish I could report his behavior to someone but not sure if it was technically illegal. It was really f'ed up but not sure if it broke any laws.

Im sorry for what happened to you. You made some bad experiences with people, especially if you open your heart to someone 'special' and get treated so bad with no respect or care, it really really hurts. I wonder how come that some people have no sense of how much you entrust your feelings to them.

Please dont consider yourself worthless just because some people try to let you think that way. As i know, nice and loving people (like you may be) tend to be used and abused by (how do i say) 'bad' people. Its obviously the way this society works, am i wrong? Of course you should be treated with love and respect as any other.

Sometimes at first, people treat you nice but after a while, when they see no benefit in you as if you're not worth anything for them or they think they got you under control, they will treat you like trash, it will make them feel better.

I also find it irritating, if that person does not take any accountability for the mistakes THEY make, for them YOU are to blame.

Thats a reason why im gonna CTB, i will NEVER let anyone exploit and hurt me again that much.

Sorry for my english. I hope i got everything right.

Last edited:
Deleted member 7141

Deleted member 7141

Apr 15, 2019
Im sorry for what happened to you. You made some bad experiences with people, especially if you open your heart to someone 'special' and get treated so bad with no respect or care, it really really hurts. I wonder how come that some people have no sense of how much you entrust your feelings to them.

At the beginning, everything is fine but after time, when people see no benefit in you as if youre not worth anything or think they got you under control, they will treat you like trash, it will make them feel better.

I also find it irritating, if that person does not take any accountability for the mistakes THEY make, for them YOU are to blame. That really makes me feeling like im doing wrong...

Thats a reason why im gonna CTB, i will NEVER let anyone exploit and hurt me again that much. Cause no matter how nice you treat and care for them...

Sorry for my english.

Your English is fine.
I understood eveything you said. I can handle someone being direct with me and telling the truth. I experince difficulty when someone is not transparent and direct with me. I appreciate transparency.

It just happened yesterday. It was just so callous. I live in a town that everybody knows everybody it seems. I haven't bee here long but long enough to realize how this place functions. When we were on good terms he told me he knew a lot of police and ect in town. I believe him. If he wants to he can spread fasle rumours about preemptively to protect him from drawback from me speaking about what he did.

He can cause me problems with people in positions of power. So, I am going to keep my mouth shut. I can feel it in my gut. He is trouble. I knew it the way he deflected, lied, and didn't take any responsibility for his actions.

I don't know what it feels like to be loved, cared about, important enough to someone to be my friend, stay in my life. I think I am meant to be alone. I only know what I have experienced.

It seems every time I try to open my heart up and reach out in order to connect with someone this type of stuff happens. It does hurt. He had just said a bunch of sweet things to me the other day. I never thought or could have imagined he would do what he did. People are deceptive.

People can act one way and feel entirely different about you concealing it so well. Where is someone who can care about me? You can care about yourself but nothing will replace the way you feel when you have loved ones who love you too.

Life without people to love and who love you is such an empty existence and painful to endure.

Last edited:
MourningHeart

MourningHeart

Oct 26, 2019
Your English is fine.
I understood eveything you said. I can handle someone being direct with me and telling the truth. I experince difficulty when someone is not transparent and direct with me. I appreciate transparency.

It just happened yesterday. It was just so callous. I live in a town that everybody knows everybody it seems. I haven't bee here long but long enough to realize how this place functions. When we were on good terms he told me he knew a lot of police and ect in town. I believe him. If he wants to he can spread fasle rumours about preemptively to protect him from drawback from me speaking about what he did.

He can cause me problems with people in positions of power. So, I am going to keep my mouth. I can feel it in my gut. He is trouble. I knew it the way he deflected, lied, and didn't take any responsibility for his actions.

I don't know what it feels like to be loved, cared about, important enough to someone to be my friend, stay in my life. I think I am meant to be alone. I only know what I have experienced.

It seems every time I try to open my heart up and reach out in order to connect with someone this type of stuff happens. It does hurt. He had just said a bunch of sweet things to me the other day. I never thought or could have imagined he would do what he did. People are deceptive.

People can act one way and feel entirely different about you concealing it so well. Where is someone who can care about me? You can care about yourself but nothing will replace the way you feel when you have loved ones who love you too.

Life without people to love and who love you is such an empty existence and painful to endure.

I feel sorry for you. So, he is using his relationships to suppress you. Even by police, i understand your dilemma. I hate people who think they are 'better humans' than other because of things like that. Very much. Its disgusting he's doing that.

Yes, people lie. Alot. I hate that too. Lies are to gain advantages. It can lead to even more hurt.

And im mostly sorry for you feeling lonely.
Everyone needs good, caring social contacts. Most of the people here on SS were isolated and can understand your pain to feel lonely.
I personally value the relationship to my partner the most. It can be devastating to be betrayed from that person.

Im very sad you are in that bad situation.
I guess you cant move from that little town now. Please dont let yourself being mistreated from him further and take care of yourself as he seems to be aggressive talking like that 'he can cause problems'.

Last edited:
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018

Honestly, I think sometimes I am that sort of person and I wish I wasn't due to my choices of mistakes of consequences it goes against my better nature and I know nurture is part of our better nature I hope you don't suffer him as I wish I could change myself for the better so I can get my act together.

Reactions: Deleted member 7141
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019

Thanks, Charlie.

Again I'm really sorry what happened. I HOPE you know your value and your worth and how much you deserve to be respected because if you don't love yourself you're going to attract those people and allow them to treat you like that. People only treat you badly if you allow it. And since you said this is a pattern in your life it sounds like you don't have a lot of love for yourself which breaks my heart. Because you should love yourself. You should respect yourself and know your worth. You'll start to attract people that respect you and treat you with dignity.

Reactions: Deleted member 7141
Deleted member 7141

Deleted member 7141

Apr 15, 2019
Again I'm really sorry what happened. I HOPE you know your value and your worth and how much you deserve to be respected because if you don't love yourself you're going to attract those people and allow them to treat you like that. People only treat you badly if you allow it. And since you said this is a pattern in your life it sounds like you don't have a lot of love for yourself which breaks my heart. Because you should love yourself. You should respect yourself and know your worth. You'll start to attract people that respect you and treat you with dignity.
There are a lot of wonderful people in the world who can't attract people who love them or treat them with respect. It makes sense in theory that if you do "a" then "b" will inevitably happen but in my experience that is not how life works.

Sometimes you don't know a person is toxic until after weeks, months, years. I find that if you have low self-esteem you will stick around longer than most. Even if you keep cutting out people in your life who mistreat you it doesn't guarantee one day someone will haphazardly meet you and decide you are worth their time.

Other people play a crucial part in our development as people who become resilient and self-loving. You can love yourself and do all the right things it still doesn't mean you will attract a loving partner.

I don't think their is a certain equation to get certain results. Hence bad things happen to good people. I know people who were great spouses and still got cheated on and abused.

People are fragile imperfect full of error gone haywire. I agree if you love yourself you will probably put up more boundaries with people when they reveal they are toxic but nothing is a guarantee to get you what you want.

I think I am a nice person and I do have self-esteem though not much. Too much trama has over my lifetime has caused me to struggle in relationships but I am a soild loyal friend and partner.

Life is so unpredictable. It is something that bothers me a lot. You can do all the right things and everything may still go to sh*t.

I have thought about what happened a lot since yesterday and realize in retrospect there were signs. I realized I shouldn't internalize a
the message his actions implied. I don't respect and like him anymore. I think it is okay to feel sad. I just want to make sure I see the sliverlining too.

If I had thought about it correctly I would have decided I should not feel sad\upset about someone who mistreated me. I should respond with justified anger and relief he showed his true colors. He is not someone I want in my life. Instead I allowed his behavior or what I felt it implied bring me to a dark place.

It hurts I can't advoid that entirely but you know what...who does what he did to another person. He isn't someone that matters to me at this point. The more I think about it the more I feel upset and hurt. It makes me rethink everything. I really need to have my guard up around other people until the can prove themselves. I let my guard down and was opening up to him but he hadn't actually earned it yet. This has to do with my struggling with trying to navigate relationships and my loneliness. I need to be more protective of myself, time, heart, emotions.

It hurts still but I am starting to realize it is a positive experince because what happened was a red flag. I care more about how hurtful the behavior was than what it says about that person's character.

Did it hurt me? Yes. Did I hope he would over time prove to be a positive addition to my life? Yes. It was hard to be treated the way I was. It was a trigger and it was heart breaking. It is one thing for it to happen in private but not in front of like massive amount of people.

We don't share the same values, character, common dececy. That is the more important issue here I skipped over and went straight to feeling triggered.

I am building my self-esteem but it will never be complete as long as no one mirrors back my self-worth. Humans aren't meant to be alone. Without loved ones showing that support and giving that reassurance it will never fully develop. It is crucial to our development as people and our level of happiness.

Studies have been conducted about it. People need to find a tribe, family, friends, a romantic partner or we die earlier, become sick more often.

If no one loves and acceps us over months, years, and decades it starves a certain part of the soul. We need that sense of acceptence and love to know we are actually lovable. It is a social development type thing to help us function. I need and want that. What do I do of no one comes around who can provide this? I can tell myself I love myself 10000 times a day but if no other soul ever repeats it my voice will be an empty echo that has no impact.

So, in a sense, I can only have so much self-esteem. When you are only person telling yourself you matter and ect it gets old and you feel pathetic. People develop self-worth when they have people around them to share in their existence and affirm their worth through choosing to be a part of their lives.

Last edited: