v089

v089

love u too, cv
May 9, 2023
I have some magic mushrooms and was wondering if it would make my bus catching less unpleasant. I know I risk a bad trip but so far I only had pleasant experiences while tripping and felt no pain. Has anyone tried mixing SN with shrooms? I'm really afraid of suffocating and I don't my last moments being painful.

Reactions: PinkyStat
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I never heard of someone here using psycho active substances with SN. Imo benzos are the better option!

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and LeperGnome
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Shrooms would make me all tripped out and silly. I'd forget what I was doing.

• Yay!
Reactions: doormat25, Praestat_Mori and LeperGnome
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I have some magic mushrooms and was wondering if it would make my bus catching less unpleasant. I know I risk a bad trip but so far I only had pleasant experiences while tripping and felt no pain. Has anyone tried mixing SN with shrooms? I'm really afraid of suffocating and I don't my last moments being painful.
I'm not sure if you do shrooms often but I have a lot of experience with them. I'm sure a microdose could probably make you feel more mellow about ctb, but me and MOST shrooms users usually experience some sort of stomach ache or discomfort during the come up of the trip. Since the biggest instance regarding the SI of SN is throwing up (hence the meto and benzos used as supplemental chemicals) I think it would probably make you a LOT more likely to throw up or have a negative reaction, leading to a failed attempt

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Imo it's not a good idea, for two reasons.

If shrooms are like LSD, you will have heightened sensitivity so any pain that you feel would be doubled or tripled.

Any mental feelings will also become heightened so if you are depressed, you're really going to feel that, so it could make CBT very "heavy".

In fact you might even decide you don't really want to CBT anymore, actually, and that might be good in your case (I don't know).

Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture and Praestat_Mori
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
im pretty experienced with shrooms and ive always wanted to try everything on them, especially when im tripping, so i've thought about. but shrooms usually give me a huge renewed sense of life, i dont think i could go through with a suicide on them. plus mushrooms make you sick. i see cleansing as part of the experience but with sn specifically you do not want to exacerbate any nausea. maybe trip very close to your date, the days before perhaps? mushrooms have an afterglow that you will still feel for a day or two.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Do not take mushrooms or any hallucinogens for that matter.

They amplify any experience you have, including any potential uncomfortable or painful side effects of the SN that although are generally mild, are still fairly undesirable.

Fear and SI will be magnified too.

The risk of vomiting too early to succeed with also be drastically increased as psilocybin is known to cause nausea and vomiting.

Take the mushrooms a few weeks before you ctb and just stick to benzos or painkillers to make the actual ctb more comfortable.