• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
you just kinda break down. youre still conscious and you know whats going on but you lose control of everything.

i do this some times. but only when i get really stressed. people typically end up getting hurt :aw: in todays episode i took a knife to my leg. it was only a dull one so its nothing more then scratches but it still stings. i have a blood blister on my finger. a bruise on my arm and another part of my arm is swollen and tender. but thats just my injuries. if people come near me i tend to hurt them as well :mmm:. id rather not go into his injuries. they are worse then mine. i just want it all to stop;-;

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence, KleinerWolf, _Minsk and 2 others