Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
I am hearing things. It will hit me soon. The funny thing is, I will do nothing to stop myself from breaking. I haven't been sleeping, it has brought my depression and suicidality to a point of me losing touch with reality. good. i just want to be loved, is it just so impossible. i don't care anymore. let it consume me. my eyes are already tired and have black rings around them, and no one is caring, yet i bend to people's will. i am on my knees one final time, i want to help, but i want to beg myself, i want to beg people, but if not, i will just let myself go. help me.
but no one will see this, no one in the world or on here will see my pleas to myself. i am lying to myself. i continue to be ignored, i dont want to hurt others, that is the only thing i am worried about this

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: oversizedsweaters, RedHarlequin, KleinerWolf and 5 others
jesse

jesse

perpetually overwhelmed
Sep 18, 2019
I wish I could help or love you. I can't. I'm just some text from a person across the world. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: oversizedsweaters and KleinerWolf
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I am hearing things. It will hit me soon. The funny thing is, I will do nothing to stop myself from breaking. I haven't been sleeping, it has brought my depression and suicidality to a point of me losing touch with reality. good. i just want to be loved, is it just so impossible. i don't care anymore. let it consume me. my eyes are already tired and have black rings around them, and no one is caring, yet i bend to people's will. i am on my knees one final time, i want to help, but i want to beg myself, i want to beg people, but if not, i will just let myself go. help me.
but no one will see this, no one in the world or on here will see my pleas to myself. i am lying to myself. i continue to be ignored, i dont want to hurt others, that is the only thing i am worried about this
What country are you in buddy? Are you in a place with other people? Room mates? Family? Pets? You could take a shower. Do you drink? You could have a small drink OR take a break from drinking for an hour. Do you have games? Movies?

• Love
Reactions: oversizedsweaters and KleinerWolf