• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
Does anyone else here feel like they've given up on feelings completely? Sometimes I wonder if I'm developing some sort of psychopathy...nothing truly matters anymore, I just feel numb and I enjoy it...

I wish I wasn't the way I am but I've found a relief in letting go and accepting myself, I still want out though, I need out

Reactions: moodygrl and Ivenocare
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
I feel the same way, nothing matters. There's no point in caring about anything when you don't even have an emotional response to anything either.

Even if there's relief, which there rarely is, it's temporary. It's pointless to even try to "fix" it.

Reactions: moodygrl and Ivenocare
C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
Exactly... I just hope I can cut out in the fall... go before I'm completely gone

Reactions: DrownedOctopus
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I am completely numb when I'm not i'm not in a state of deep depression or anxiety. My life is hopeless because I'm not welcome or wanted anywhere and people have an unwarranted relentless hatred towards me for just existing. I don't think giving up and having little feelings is psychopathy though.

Reactions: Nullm
C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
I am completely numb when I'm not i'm not in a state of deep depression or anxiety. My life is hopeless because I'm not welcome or wanted anywhere and people have an unwarranted relentless hatred towards me for just existing. I don't think giving up and having little feelings is psychopathy though.
I feel like the rate I am deteriorating it's some sort of disorder... Idk though

And I have 1 friend, I get along with him but it doesn't ease the feeling of being alone

Reactions: Xaphous
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I feel like the rate I am deteriorating it's some sort of disorder... Idk though

And I have 1 friend, I get along with him but it doesn't ease the feeling of being alone
I've always been deteriorating but it's just a byproduct of being stuck in life atleast for me. People misunderstand it for being horrible selfish or spiteful so yeah I don't get that.

Reactions: Nullm
R

RedSalvation15

Mar 13, 2019
Maybe not completely. I still care about the people I like/love and I am still able to cry. But yes, most of the time I just feel numb too.
It's like you're getting used to almost everything and just stop caring.

Reactions: Xaphous
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I don't think you're a psychopath, I'd call it a coping mechanism. <3 You're no crazier than the rest of us, I promise. I'm sorry you're hurting. I hope you find something that sparks a little something in your soul.