D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Short article on CBC. CIA contractors who developed waterboarding interrogation testify at 9/11 case hearing They were paid 81million dollars.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wayfaerer, GoodPersonEffed and Circles
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Sorry. Print just came up like that...sigh.

Reactions: Circles
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Did you copy and paste the title? Sometimes the font could get weird when copying and pasting into the textbox here. I usually just type it out to prevent such an occurrence from happening. If I had to get the article link, I usually just hyperlink it to the text.

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Short article on CBC. CIA contractors who developed waterboarding interrogation testify at 9/11 case hearing They were paid 81million dollars.
If I didn't want to CTB before, just about every part of this headline makes me realize that humanity is doomed.

Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
CIA being up to shady shit isn't news lmao

Getting paid for inventing waterboarding is probably one of the least bad things they've done.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Did you copy and paste the title? Sometimes the font could get weird when copying and pasting into the textbox here. I usually just type it out to prevent such an occurrence from happening. If I had to get the article link, I usually just hyperlink it to the text.
That is exactly what I did...lol. Thank you...lol.
If I didn't want to CTB before, just about every part of this headline makes me realize that humanity is doomed.
Not doomed It. Just one hell of a battle.

Last edited: