• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

What do you consume?

• uppers (Speed / MDMA / Methamphetamine / ... )

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • downers (THC / synth. cannabinoids / Opiates / Benzos / other hypnotics )

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Pharmaceuticals ( Opiates/Benzos for real medical use / Zopiclon / AD / Neuroleptics / ... )

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • hallucinogenics (associative: LSD / Psilocybin / ... | dissociative: Ketamine / MXP / ... )

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Alcohol (didn't want to put it to 'downers' section)

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Nicotine (cigarettes)

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • nothing at all

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
vote is set to 'anonymous'

I added two separate sections for pharmaceuticals: medical use as prescribed and 'abuse' to get high/flee from reality/chase purple pickles/anything else

Once I prefered everything I could get, now It's been some years since I touched any substances, just dear Mary Jane is following me on my way...alcohol+cigs too but I don't really like them...it's called to be 'culture' over here^^ and some pharmaceuticals sometimes, but not from any doc since they don't want to prescribe something else to me than bullshit because I'm still young. But no prob in prescribing neuroleptics and antidepressants! lol

I'd like to add the word 'poll' to the thread title but can't change it anymore. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Redt2go
A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
I've tried at least one substance for each category.

I've been prescribed 27 different psychiatric medications in the timespan of 3 years and I've used recreationally some stuff here and there. Some by IV route too.

Opioids and stimulants were the ones I liked the most, they're fucking awesome, expecially combined. Funny enough tho, the ones I got badly addicted to were benzos.

Now I just smoke cigs, drink coffe and alcohol once in a while (sometimes I use Zolpidem too). I don't have the money or the motivation to get the drugs I want.

Damn, I hate being sober.

Reactions: lost_soul83, TheCrow and wxtyubidi7y
johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
I haven't used any drugs in maybe 6 years, barely ever drink

used to smoke weed a bit, also did a few psychedelic drugs

Reactions: TheCrow and Memento Mori
W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
I enjoy taking zopiclone and staying awake all night in a daze watching endless footage of train journeys. Don't want to lie to my doctor now about what medicines I need though because it's hard enough getting him to believe me about my legitimate health problems.

I've noticed a number of users say on here that they use DXM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Memento Mori
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I prefer medical marijuana, sometimes opiate tablets but very rarely. I don't have access to either. The only thing I consume is nicotine.
I used to love red wine and chocolate but my stomach doesn't tolerate drinking anymore.

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
I've noticed a number of users say on here that they use DXM.

DXM is one of the things that screwed me up the most lol
better take other dissociatives where your goal is not actually poisoning yourself to feel something/nothing, they're also without hydrobromide

Reactions: wxtyubidi7y
W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
DXM is one of the things that screwed me up the most lol
better take other dissociatives where your goal is not actually poisoning yourself to feel something/nothing, they're also without hydrobromide

Yeah fair enough. I have done a bit of dxm but I stick to soft drugs now. I also got screwed up by drugs, for me it was mushrooms. I am uneasy with recommending hallucinogens to people with depression or anxiety.

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
I am uneasy with recommending hallucinogens to people with depression or anxiety.

It can help with such things, also shrooms tend to act as antidepressant for some weeks if I'm right. But I wouldn't recommend it either. It depends on you being open for everything you might experience and taking a 'bad trip' not as a 'bad trip' but an experience equivalent to the 'good' ones. I'm not ready for that and I don't know if I'll ever be, don't feel like I'm missing the holy grale if I won't do it, but yes it's a very special experience :) but no touchy for me atm!

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I've tried at least one substance for each category.

I've been prescribed 27 different psychiatric medications in the timespan of 3 years and I've used recreationally some stuff here and there. Some by IV route too.

Opioids and stimulants were the ones I liked the most, they're fucking awesome, expecially combined. Funny enough tho, the ones I got badly addicted to were benzos.

Now I just smoke cigs, drink coffe and alcohol once in a while (sometimes I use Zolpidem too). I don't have the money or the motivation to get the drugs I want.

Damn, I hate being sober.
I definitely agree with sobriety sucking big time. I got hooked on pain pills after the doctor prescribed them for chronic pain, now I've been in a methadone treatment program for almost 6 years and the closer I get to ctb, the less I care about staying clean and sober. I mean, if I'm gonna die soon, I might as well live it up, right? Lol!

Reactions: Memento Mori and wxtyubidi7y
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I'm in what I'd consider my first spell of real sobriety. I'm glad the power plant still works to such an extent, I've got no idea how that worked out but the proof is definitely in the pudding. Pharmas, downers, and psychedelics although much less of the psychedelics, not my thing, I see enough as it is.