L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
So i am seeing my psychiatrist again in 12 days, see him 4 times a year to repeat my prescriptions. I feel that it is a waste of time , because he cant help me with the things that I struggle with. It is like going to a dentist for a haircut. I try so very hard, everyday I get out of bed in the early morning hours, I workout, and I work on my website , but when i get into bed at night, I say to myself, you still have accomplished nothing, as in having a plan that will definitely work to get me out of the physical and mental state that I am in. I am still alone. Everyday feels like a rpeat of the day before. It is a lonely existence. Time is running out fast, life is really short, that you find out in your late 30's. Feel like i am 20 years behind, trapped.

• Love
Reactions: Trisolaris and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Time is running out fast, life is really short, that you find out in your late 30's. Feel like i am 20 years behind, trapped.

I can relate to your words so much!
I'm 33 and life is in such a rush!!! 1 day feels like 2 hours. I wake up, do some stuff and the day is over!
I think repetitive days are the problem! Life becomes an agony.

As for your psychiatrist, just google the meds he prescribes you. Some of them might could help. For instance, I couldn't sleep and my shrink gave a new pill: quetiapine and now I sleep like a dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: luten
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Ooh what's your website about?
just business related, need to make a comeback
I can relate to your words so much!
I'm 33 and life is in such a rush!!! 1 day feels like 2 hours. I wake up, do some stuff and the day is over!
I think repetitive days are the problem! Life becomes an agony.

As for your psychiatrist, just google the meds he prescribes you. Some of them might could help. For instance, I couldn't sleep and my shrink gave a new pill: quetiapine and now I sleep like a dog.
I guess if we just hang in there, then time is going to kill us anyway. I am on amitriptyline, wellbutrin, ativan, dont think we are going to change anything. I became very dysfunctional since early 2017, because of health and cognitive decline, but I have to make a comeback. At the same time, to run a marketing campaing during covid, I think I may endup losing money, more than anything else. So I have to get everything ready and wait for better days (post vaccination), possible by January. I can only do so much work, as for my physical problems. I try not to waste too much time during the pandemic.

Last edited: