O

osper1

Sep 21, 2023
I started to get very angry with my father when he started harassing me, starving me, making me study medicine at university, and threatening me that he was going to leave me on the street if I didn't study medicine.

I lasted from 7 in the morning until 4 in the afternoon without eating at the university. Being forced to study medicine, I started to get angrier when my father showed up at the university and interrupted the professor's class. My dad was giving me The worst harassment I have ever had in my life: I lost my girlfriend because my dad got involved in the relationship and damaged it.

My mom and dad started taking me to a psychiatrist against my will; this is when my life was destroyed.

The psychiatrist began to harass me with very personal questions; it was as if he knew where to hit. I got angry with the psychiatrist for the harassment; he declared me bipolar, and he injected me with a drug that produced a state of mania. I couldn't stay silent, concentrate, or stop thinking. I was forced to go to another psychiatrist, where my life was destroyed after I was put in the asylum. They gave me electroshocks from Monday to Friday. I was imprisoned in the asylum, subjected to electroshocks until I stopped speaking.

After being forced to enter the asylum, psychiatrists damaged my brain. I don't feel like my brain is working properly, and I started having seizures and depression. from being fit to obese.

being put in the asylum over and over again, I made the decision to CTB my pan was to mix 50 clonazepam pills with alcohol and vape liquid. For a moment, I felt that I was not going to receive electroshocks anymore. I lost consciousness and opened my eyes in intensive care, again being forced to receive electroshocks.

I have been forced to use injections for 5 years because I got angry with a psychiatrist who was harassing me.

I gave up; I said that after my dad called 911 and put me in the asylum. My father informed the psychiatrist that I was talking very aggressively, real reason was I wasn't washing his dishes.

My family turned their backs on me. They don't talk to me; they just say that I am crazy. I lost my friends because my dad told them that I had mental problems.

I want CTB so I can no longer live like this; psychiatrists destroyed my life, and they don't let me have CTB and finally have peace.

Thanks for reading my story.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: DyingToDie123, EternalShore, MatrixPrisoner and 9 others
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Wow that's horrible I'm sorry you are going through that. What psychiatrist did is terrifying. Are you sure you cant sue them for damages?

Reactions: mind_split
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really is so horrifying what you've been through, it's so hellish how some humans create so much harm.

Reactions: AncientSorrow
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
Truly inhuman to still use electroshocking like this. And even more inhuman for your father to have a child and treat him like his property. Unfit parents who abuse their children are absolute scum. Thank you for your story, I hope you will find your peace in time whatever you decide to do.
Do you mind me asking what country you live in?

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and lachrymost
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Fuck psychiatry, it only damages people does no good.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Your story is terrifying and I'm very sorry you had to go through this.
I assume it happened quite some time ago? I couldn't believe if they were still using electroshocks nowadays!

》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》

》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》

Emo slut 🤮
Aug 28, 2023
Your story is terrifying and I'm very sorry you had to go through this.
I assume it happened quite some time ago? I couldn't believe if they were still using electroshocks nowadays!
It's still a thing my psychiatrist offered it and my ex best friend did it back in 2020
Wow that's horrible I'm sorry you are going through that. What psychiatrist did is terrifying. Are you sure you cant sue them for damages?
They would gaslight and deny and use the diagnosis of bipolar against them as delusions and hallucinations and paranoia are symptoms, I have bipolar

• Wow
Reactions: lachrymost, raindrop9, mind_split and 1 other person
O

osper1

Sep 21, 2023
Truly inhuman to still use electroshocking like this. And even more inhuman for your father to have a child and treat him like his property. Unfit parents who abuse their children are absolute scum. Thank you for your story, I hope you will find your peace in time whatever you decide to do.
Do you mind me asking what country you live in?
Dominican Republic
My parents signed a legal contract that psychiatrists use so I can't sue them.
I tried to sue them and my family did not support me, my parents supported the psychiatrists.
My parents signed a legal contract that psychiatrists use so I can't sue them.
It's still a thing my psychiatrist offered it and my ex best friend did it back in 2020

They would gaslight and deny and use the diagnosis of bipolar against them as delusions and hallucinations and paranoia are symptoms, I have bipolar
Exactly, psychiatrists use the diagnosis against me

Last edited:
Reactions: lachrymost
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I know and understand how psychiatrists destroy people's lives having been experimented on with 12 different drugs only to after two years of useless shrink appointments find out my problem was physical and easily solved. In the meantime I went through torture so you have my sympathy. I was offered shock treatments. I refused and instead had what I consider a miracle when a doctor finally realized my thyroid doesn't work well. I despise psychiatrists..

Reactions: lachrymost
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
I know and understand how psychiatrists destroy people's lives having been experimented on with 12 different drugs only to after two years of useless shrink appointments find out my problem was physical and easily solved. In the meantime I went through torture so you have my sympathy. I was offered shock treatments. I refused and instead had what I consider a miracle when a doctor finally realized my thyroid doesn't work well. I despise psychiatrists..
Why the hell isn't it standard to do blood work before drugging people? So stupid. I'm sorry.

--

OP, I'm appalled for you. What happened to you sounds far-fetched if one doesn't know what psychiatry is capable of in this day and age. Even in this thread people are surprised that they still do ECT. But yours is a classic story in terms of abusive family and doctors ending up with control of your mind and body. Psychiatry ruined my life too, but at least it just misrepresented the drugs so I would willingly take them. Being physically forced into "treatment" is a human rights abuse on another level. Every day I think about all my fellow victims of psychiatry.

The moment someone walks into a psychiatrist's office, they turn control to them. They will write the narrative of your life in your medical record and that will become fact. Better hope they know what they're doing! The same is true of other doctors, but psychiatry takes ownership of your mind and can use it against you to force-feed you its barbarities. You can't be forced to undergo cancer treatment, even if it will kill you not to. But psychiatrists can mind rape you with near-total impunity.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Wow, that sounds awful! >_< It sounds like everyone's just out to get you and abuse you in life! :( It's hard for me to even believe it's real how cruel they were to you! :/

Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
You've ruined ur life by not listening to the cries of the miserable, the rightless, in your youth, had you done so, u would not be here. Blame not the psychiatrist or the malice of the world, ur parent, u were deaf to the madness and evil around you, deaf to the billion that died from psychiatry, when evil came for you, you weren't prepared, and your dignity it stole, your life it claimed.

Last edited: