21stcenturycamus

21stcenturycamus

Sep 6, 2021
I have a psychiatrist appointment this week and every time he asks me if I have been feeling better (not suicidal) and drinking too much. Well, I lie every time as he is very keen on locking me up. I find his questions quite redundant as I don't think I want to feel better. My only source of enjoyment in this occasion is shocking him with something I have been reading as he recommended books to me in my first visit to find meaning in life. This week I am planning on telling him about antinatalism as I had my opening with him on how I was thinking that the world came to an end.

Otherwise, I just want to chat with people here. It is sunday and I found myself wanting to get drunk since I am awake. I am a self-pitying mess since forever at this point and I have been reading politics and literature until I am fucking furious with the world. What have you been and how does anyone bullshit their psychiatrist about now wanting to ctb?

Reactions: Toonloon
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I saw a psychotherapist for three years. I just said I wasn't going to discuss suicide.

Reactions: Toonloon
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
If it's possible stop going. If it's being forced on you change subject. Ask him questions to fuck with him. Like why are you in this field? You ever masturbate to weird fantasies? If he's like my old shrink he'll get mad and stop treating you.
But really just do a village of the damn. Think and talk about anything but suicide or self harm.

Last edited: