• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DoomerPrince

DoomerPrince

The eternal survivor
Aug 15, 2023
Hello, sorry for grammar mistakes I'm not a native english speaker.
Anyway i want to consult you guys about what is the best psychiatric pills to overdose, i got prescriptions to: prisma forte, serquel 600 mg, lamictal 200 mg, trazodil 100 mg, phenergan 25 mg (which i don't recommend because it's have an horrible side effects if you fali, like Blurred vision, from experience) and zodorm 10 mg
If someone knows what's the best pill and most painless to ctb it will be grate if someone's will know.
Thank you for reading and have a good day

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: buyersremorse and Praestat_Mori
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
only very specific combinations of pills have been recommended, and even then, it's not the best kind of death you would wish. it's not a good idea.

Reactions: DoomerPrince and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
For ODs please have a look into the PPeH and these options:

DoomerPrince

DoomerPrince

The eternal survivor
Aug 15, 2023
only very specific combinations of pills have been recommended, and even then, it's not the best kind of death you would wish. it's not a good idea.
ok bro thanks
Guess i have to find other ways😓

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
L

lazyegg

-
Apr 17, 2023
seroquel can be either used as an antiemetic for SN or sedative to reduce SI

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
what is SN and what is SI?
Sodium nitrite (note: not nitrate), a popular method here (see stans guide under suicide resource compilation at the top of the forum)

Survival instinct, essentially your urge to "save" yourself before/during an attempt.