HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I'm just curious how many of you are on medication and what your experiences are like?
What medications are you on? What dose are you on? How long have you been taking them?
Do they work for you? Do they give you side effects?

I've had some experiences with a few SSRIs but they didn't really help me. I'm trying a NaSSA now, anyone has experience in this?
I've also been taking anti-psychotics for voices and let me just say risperidone ruined me, I'm on another anti-psychotic now and I guess it's working?

Reactions: ERASED
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I have heard other people on here and in the real world say that the medications they're on help or are even essential to their quality of life, sometimes after lengthy trial and error in different combinations and dosages. Finding the right medications and dosages can be daunting when you're short on time and energy, within a crisis of health origin or other. I'm not going to share my personal experiences past what I already have on the forum which isn't much, because in hindsight I don't think it's a fair evaluation of medication's potential if my life happened to be in chaos and other things were being unaddressed even if outside of my control.

Reactions: HelloHell and Sensei
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Just stay away from benzodiazepines. They fucked me hard

Reactions: HelloHell