Baxta

Baxta

Artist
Mar 25, 2020
This is intended to be a place to discuss psychedelics. I am fairly new to this site and maybe I'm an idiot but I couldn't find such a thread already existing and that really surprised me. Feel welcome whether you have tried using psychedelics or not!

Edit: I have no idea why I put this under recovery. Probably should have been under off topic.. if the person reviewing this has the power to move it over.. that would be dope. If not.. it's fine here. I was specifically going to talk about mental recovery from extreme doses I have taken anyway so I suppose recovery is kind fitting.

Last edited:
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
As far as "psychedlics" I have tried them but find the feeling fleeting.It dont stick,like putting a bandaid on lethal wound.They might help you through another day, if thats all your looking to do.Maybe a month or two?

In that case try and experiment.What works for some doesnt work for others.

Alot of folks seem to jump on that "psychedelic" band wagon only to find out in the end,its just another dead end in the maze.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I tried 1plsd, but it didn't work due to the meds that I was on at the time. I wanna try it again, but am on a few meds that would make it not work.

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
This is a topic I've been very interested in as of late. Psilocybin in particular has proven so promising for treatment of depression that it's been granted 'breakthrough' status by the FDA, which speeds up the process of it coming onto the market. Signs seem to point to psilocybin eventually phasing out SSRIs as the standard treatment for depression, PTSD, and addiction, which is great.

It's just sad that they didn't continue the research with these substances back in the 60s, we could be sooo further along right now.

Reactions: mesohappy
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
There was a time I really thought psychedlics will be part of my life.
I bought mushrooms, dmt and changa.
My first and last try was dmt, I took half big breath, my throat closed, and I felt so emptiness inside me so much darkness.
I didn't have any Hallucinations, but it was a nightmare.
After that I threw all my drugs in the trash

Baxta

Baxta

Artist
Mar 25, 2020
for me I will never escape psychedelics just because of the sheer dosages I took. My brain is forever altered and sometimes I have extreme ptsd episodes where I just shake and cry and shiver and roll around tweaking out somewhat uncontrollably. I'll be okay in about an hour but it sucks. It happens maybe once or twice a month. Three times max. Psychedelics have helped me personally a lot and I have learned/gained a lottt from them which I could talk about more but sometimes I regret how overly ambitious I was. I once took 1050 micrograms of acid and that really did me in good. People on here may have done more and think I'm a pussy but I just don't know if I was ready for that. It's not rlly positive or negative for me It just is. It's the past I can't rlly do anything. I just always think in a tripping way now that I can't explain. It's been like 8 months and it's almost like I'm still tripping.
As far as "psychedlics" I have tried them but find the feeling fleeting.It dont stick,like putting a bandaid on lethal wound.They might help you through another day, if thats all your looking to do.Maybe a month or two?

In that case try and experiment.What works for some doesnt work for others.

Alot of folks seem to jump on that "psychedelic" band wagon only to find out in the end,its just another dead end in the maze.

i agree to an extent. I think that there are some Permanent (thus far) aspects of psychedelics like the way my brain begins going about solving a problem. My thought process is just much different, but you're right. There have been trips where I felt like ok I get it now my life is fixed, everything is okay and then 1-2 months later I'm back to square one. It's odd Bc in retrospect our given "reality" is much trippier to me than any drug experience I've had by far. Understand this whole mess is a whole nother beast. Trips come and go but this road Of perception never seems to end or have any dead ends for that matter.

Last edited: