• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
I've considered doing DXM which is like PCP. I was originally going to CTB with it and now I'm considering just getting high on it. I found a subreddit explaining how and apparently it's a whole experience and lots of ppl do it. Has anyone else tried psychedelics when antidepressants and treatments don't do shit?

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
DXM is not actually a psychedelic but a dissociative. It is powerful (and quite a strange drug), but it is not good for anybody (you can see that by the look on your face when consuming it). I would rather recommend LSA seeds, they are also "legal" in many countries.

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
DXM is not actually a psychedelic but a dissociative. It is powerful (and quite a strange drug), but it is not good for anybody (you can see that by the look on your face when consuming it). I would rather recommend LSA seeds, they are also "legal" in many countries.
Never heard of that. What is that exactly? And where can I get them?

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Mar 23, 2023
Never heard of that. What is that exactly? And where can I get them?

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
Found me some LSA seeds on Etsy actually untreated

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Mar 23, 2023
Found me some LSA seeds on Etsy actually untreated
Cool. It's best to take those seeds in the evening or somewhere where it's a bit dark because with them you can see things that you wouldn't normally be able to (the ideal would be for example lying in bed next to the computer, in case you start to feel sick at the beginning of the trip). Syrian rue can be a good purchase with it because it enhances the visuals of psychedelics.

Edit:// Also try not to eat anything in 6 hours beforehand.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Endless_suffering
C

catonshrooms

Jul 20, 2024
uh I've only done acid and shrooms but I stopped because I don't feel real lol it's been like two years 😭😭

• Hugs
Reactions: Mirrory Me