Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
I don't even have earbuds but I" m curious of what I would expect from listening to this genre. Knowing that I need to sooth intense emotions.
Any knowlege or experience is appreciated đź‘Ť

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
The phrase "Music hath charms to sooth the savage breast" speaks to its usefulness as a coping strategy. I found the early Moody Blues albums useful.

Reactions: Ineedtodie and Huntfish34
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
I'd recommend The Zombies' Odyessy and Oracle and Love's Forever Changes, two masterpieces (in my opinion) of the psychedelic pop-rock genre. Piper at the Gates of Dawn is another psychedelic album I enjoy. And of course, you can't go wrong with Sgt.Pepper's (though some songs do have more of a baroque/chamber hall style rather than psychedelic).

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
I'd recommend The Zombies' Odyessy and Oracle and Love's Forever Changes, two masterpieces (in my opinion) of the psychedelic pop-rock genre. Piper at the Gates of Dawn is another psychedelic album I enjoy. And of course, you can't go wrong with Sgt.Pepper's (though some songs do have more of a baroque/chamber hall style rather than psychedelic).
I actually slept on it last night back can't remember how it sounded.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I find Pink Floyd and Jean Michele Jarre to be music that allows me a brief respite from my torment.