• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I am in hospital with some very unwell patients.
These patients are psychotic and it is not their fault that their behaviour is irrational.
People remain people with thoughts and feelings.each person maybe someones mum,dad,brother or sister and so on.
One patient got scared because she thought the tv was on fire.other makes no sense at all.
Do u think some people are beyond recovery and do u think this is inhumane?
If i was that unwell i would certainly want to be put out of my mysery.
We would not allow animals to suffer in such a way.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, AnnihilatedAnna, Escaper Boy and 7 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
We allow animals a kind of mercy humans would never have. Then again, if you say it somewhere else you'd get called a nazi quicker than a bullet.

Reactions: Final Escape, MiserableBastard1995, lululoo and 2 others
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
Some people are beyond recovery. That means if you had it serious for almost half of your life and couldn't keep it under control.

Reactions: Final Escape, AnnihilatedAnna, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I believe the netherlands euthanizes the severely mentally ill

Reactions: Final Escape, AnnihilatedAnna, CornerE and 2 others
Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
These patients are psychotic and it is not their fault that their behaviour is irrational.
People remain people with thoughts and feelings.each person maybe someones mum,dad,brother or sister and so on.
One patient got scared because she thought the tv was on fire.other makes no sense at all.

You have to wonder what meds they have been given over their lifetime. I worked with some severely autistic children and often wondered how they could get some relief. I don't mean to terminate them but just felt bad that their lives were so tortured with anxiety and not a way to communicate.

I hope maybe you can meet someone there that is friendly and that you can relate to even a little bit.

Reactions: Final Escape, MiserableBastard1995, Lara Francis and 3 others
CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
I believe the netherlands euthanizes the severely mentally ill

If it's their choice ofcourse , as an assisted suicide - not like sick animals .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Well @Lara Francis , you're so lucky you can use your cell phone - they didn't let us use ours where I was .

Which made me really bored cause t.v makes me bored even more
and it was the only thing that keeps you busy over there - except for food .

Is phones allowed there or you're just sneaky :wink: which means you're lucky again they don't spy on you .

I'm sorry, I know lucky is not a word that suits anyone in your place right now .

I've been there .

And I know that the damage they do to each of us in those fascistic wards leaves deep wounds that wouldn't heal by just getting out of that fucked up redemption , it's terminating .

They know exactly what they're doing to screw up some poor outcasts therefore gain lifetime profits and get paid to enslave and control people like us , and the list gets longer every year .

People are ok with those outrageous abuses thinking they'll never have to face that shit so , what the hell .

But you never know who's next and who is gonna end up there when they least expect it .

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadgirl, Final Escape, MiserableBastard1995 and 1 other person
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I always thought that "crazy" people might just be fine, and the "normal" ones are actually sick or blind. Most of humanity may share same reality concept, but that doesn't make it the correct one. What if they are able to see the world as it really is, and we are all simply blind? Illusions exists, out brains simply create the world as we perceive it. And again its only interpretation, not the real deal.

• Wow
Reactions: Final Escape, Boonks, MiserableBastard1995 and 2 others
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
You seem to misunderstand psychosis. Just because they have relapses of their illness doesn't mean they are beyond recovery, they probably stopped their medication because of ignorance about their illness or something along those lines. What makes you think they are suffering? Some delusions are about pleasure. There is nothing wrong with them, so don't assume you know something you don't. I find "If i was that unwell i would certainly want to be put out of my mysery" a bit offensive as I have schizophrenia.

Reactions: EddieAllenPoe, Deadgirl, Lara Francis and 1 other person
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
These are people, not objects for anybody to decide if what they perceive is intolerable then it must be to them.

I would suggest getting to know people who experience psychosis & find out how they see their lives as @deflagrat says above. And also have a think about what 'recovery' means to different people even within the same diagnosis. I have know people who were so distressed by what was happening that they have literally been bashing their heads into a wall to try to make the voices stop, or have jumped off buildings in the same hope.
I have know folks very happy in their own worlds, talking to their 'ghosts' or any other number of ways our brains adapt.

Some people stop taking their meds because of side effects (which can be horrendous compared to anything 'we' will be given) others stop because the meds interfere in their worlds & will resist taking them.

But above all else they are people the same as you & i.

Reactions: Jenna and Lara Francis
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
You seem to misunderstand psychosis. Just because they have relapses of their illness doesn't mean they are beyond recovery, they probably stopped their medication because of ignorance about their illness or something along those lines. What makes you think they are suffering? Some delusions are about pleasure. There is nothing wrong with them, so don't assume you know something you don't. I find "If i was that unwell i would certainly want to be put out of my mysery" a bit offensive as I have schizophrenia.
I am so sorry to cause you offence , i think my lack of understanding has shown me in a bad light which was certainly not intential.

I do believe everyone is a individual and we are all as important as one other and should be respected as such.

When you talk about delusions,is there not a sense of frustration attatched to them ?
Is there not two sides of the mind,one saying it is normal and one saying it is irrational ?.when i thought my husband was alive ,when actually he is dead,i had this two way conversation going on in my mind.one saying dont be silly and the other saying its true and during that time it was a great cause of stress and anxiety.ie sufferring.
There is a man in here that has forgotten how to remain standed and shuffles around the ward,he looks so distant.
I watch him everyday hoping he will get better but he just seems to be getting worse.do you think he will get better? I really hope so.
Please forgive me for upsetting u x

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
@Lara Francis

Hey, how are you doing now, free i hope?

Reactions: Lara Francis
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019

Obviously there should be the option of euthanasia provided it was their clear, unforced and sustained wish. If i were psychotic I'd pray for death and I'm an atheist.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I dont know anything.i was detained under an emergency section and have not seen a social worker since being here.
There is a court hearing on tue so i guess i will know more than and yes i am fed up with being here now.it is a harsh environment.

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
I dont know anything.i was detained under an emergency section and have not seen a social worker since being here.
There is a court hearing on tue so i guess i will know more than and yes i am fed up with being here now.it is a harsh environment.
Shocking that they haven't give you some kind of clue as to when you might be out ?? Good luck with the court hearing

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
@Lara Francis

Soo, have you been behaving yourself kiddo?

Umm we don't do mental health court hearings in this country unless you are on a Home Office section, highly highly unlikely, so if you do have to attended a court then i guess it will be about your Son, so good luck depending on what you want from it.

You were admitted on an 'emergency' section hence the social wanker at the time to assess if you needed further restrictions, as you haven't seen one since then you are no longer under a section. For reasons of cost, bed availability, staffing etc they are very reluctant to section nowdays but will always threaten one as a way of maintaining some control over your behaviour, but again i have seen people sectioned when they have tried to leave a ward but discharged from the section & the ward a week later. The glee that i have witnessed some punters have when they have finally got their wish to be sectioned is staggering, why the hell would you want that.....

Anyways i hope you can play nicely, but don't worry they will kick you back out again soonish. Also you will see a quack every week & you can ask the staff what the plan is on the oft chance that it hasn't been explained to you, very unlikely as 'Recovery" & the whole bollocks 'journey' is all part of the set up for inpatients.

If you are in there then i suggest you ask if you do not know what their 'Care Plan' is for you, as an inpatient it is the most basic information.

Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
I always thought that "crazy" people might just be fine, and the "normal" ones are actually sick or blind. Most of humanity may share same reality concept, but that doesn't make it the correct one. What if they are able to see the world as it really is, and we are all simply blind? Illusions exists, out brains simply create the world as we perceive it. And again its only interpretation, not the real deal.
Oh I love this post ❤️

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Finally free.
What a nightmare.!feel so sad.
I tried to hang myself a few days ago whilst in hospital but it obvouisly didnt work !
And i managed to conceal my attempt then lied to get myself out.
I feel so so desperate,i want to be here for my boy but the cycle of bullshit that represents social services has only just begun again and i am really scared (as selfish) as it sounds that i do not have enough strength mentally and emotionally to do it all over again.
I have a rope in the car which i used to secure a new dishwasher during transit but it would be perfect.
My friends are worried for me again and thought i should have stayed in hospital.
My grip on life is slipping again,enhanced by the seperation from my boy.
I just dont know what to do.most of the usual distraction techniques are not working and i will not do any more hospital admits.I Hate life and feel complely hopeless and lost.

W

wolfwoods25

Apr 13, 2019
I've been in psych wards several times due to voices and severe depresion and I wanted nearly every day there to find an way to kill myself and now thanks to this awesome forum I can take Sodium Nitrite easily and escape my problems whenever I like, lol

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Finally free.
What a nightmare.!feel so sad.
I tried to hang myself a few days ago whilst in hospital but it obvouisly didnt work !
And i managed to conceal my attempt then lied to get myself out.
I feel so so desperate,i want to be here for my boy but the cycle of bullshit that represents social services has only just begun again and i am really scared (as selfish) as it sounds that i do not have enough strength mentally and emotionally to do it all over again.
I have a rope in the car which i used to secure a new dishwasher during transit but it would be perfect.
My friends are worried for me again and thought i should have stayed in hospital.
My grip on life is slipping again,enhanced by the seperation from my boy.
I just dont know what to do.most of the usual distraction techniques are not working and i will not do any more hospital admits.I Hate life and feel complely hopeless and lost.
C'mon your son needs you anyone else Id be like do whatever but you have heartstrings young little lad would be devastated to not only lose his dad but his mum too!!! I know it's not easy to fight demons but you sound like you have a positive circle of family and friends around you - if you don't pick up now it's a downward spiral —— you have to accept the husband is gone I'm sorry - join a support group of other bereaved wives and see how their coping ?? I'm sure I'm not the only one on here to say c'mon Laura you can do this ???