N

nothere123

Apr 22, 2023
I have been sectioned and have lost hope. I am not getting the right help and I am done feeling this way. I know a lot of patients ligature and can die that way and I am on hourly check so I could CTB that way. How does a ligature work. I know you can do it through shoelaces ( they haven't taken them away) or from clothing material. Does anyone know how to do it? I am desperate. Please help me be at peace

• Love
Reactions: null_blank
E

excinephile

Aug 20, 2024
I experimented with the turniquet method in the ward and it was messy as hell. I had the advantage of a shawl which they had overlooked. I even managed to attempt partial hanging in the shower at night but chickened out. But it's still a very questionable method if somehow possible you should wait for leave or release to pursue
I experimented with the turniquet method in the ward and it was messy as hell. I had the advantage of a shawl which they had overlooked. I even managed to attempt partial hanging in the shower at night but chickened out. But it's still a very questionable method if somehow possible you should wait for leave or release to pursue
There are claims that you can compress your caetroids with tourniquet and a SPOON, that's bullshit, I tried.

Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
Nothing helpful, just some interesting info about what method people have used to cbt i hospitals in th US. Hanging does seem like the way to go