DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
She said its most likely borderline due to constant mood swings. They wanna throw me around to.all the different psychologists and fuck it. I don't want to get better. No wonder I'm such a piece of shit
Dysthymia
Autism
Borderline
OCD
ADHD
I'm so fucking sick of this shit.
I don't wanna be thrown around to the psychologists which will take months but I have a morbid curiosity to see if benzos will even me out to being able to keep a job or whether I'm genuinely just the piece of incompetent utterly worthless piece of shit i know I am.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, azucaramargo, sammii and 5 others
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Hi - I don't know if this is helpful to you in thinking through some of the baggage attached to those labels, or getting clarity on some of the dubious claims professionals make about us when they use them, but here is a piece of writing that breaks down some of the history of the terms
salcristina.tumblr.com/post/179832975162/
No matter what, even if you do decide you experience a lot of the things described as symptoms, these are just vague descriptive terms that don't tell us the why of anything, and I hope you understand that no disability makes someone a morally or ethically worse person, and if you're calling yourself a bad person because you think you treat other people badly, I hope you know that's something you have the power to change even if you never 'feel better.'

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, azucaramargo and End Piece
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I'm just tired of it all. I ordered my N
I even just told my mom I'm not planning on living. Gonna wait till I get my prescription for pain medication. In 3 days. Abuse the hell out of it and leave. I can't wait for this shitstorm to be over

The curiosity about the benzos does interest me but ultimately It's not worth sticking around for

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and puppy9
metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
I was in complete denial that I had bipolar until I had a full blown manic episode that lasted 4 months.

• Aww..
Reactions: azucaramargo and puppy9
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I was in complete denial that I had bipolar until I had a full blown manic episode that lasted 4 months.
I did the same with PTSD. Denied it till I learned more about the symptoms

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
She said its most likely borderline due to constant mood swings. They wanna throw me around to.all the different psychologists and fuck it. I don't want to get better. No wonder I'm such a piece of shit
Dysthymia
Autism
Borderline
OCD
ADHD
I don't wanna be thrown around to the psychologists which will take months but I have a morbid curiosity to see if benzos will even me out to being able to keep a job or whether I'm genuinely just the piece of incompetent utterly worthless piece of shit i know I am.
Lol! Sounds fun, jus kidding!

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
BorderlinesAHo

Reactions: azucaramargo
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Dysthymia
Autism
Borderline
OCD
ADHD
I have bipolar disorder, I have exactly the same feeling as you :aw:. The shrink confirmed that it's bipolar, after two years of horror; being patronize at and kicked by them (not physically) .

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I have bipolar disorder, I have exactly the same feeling as you :aw:. The shrink confirmed that it's bipolar, after two years of horror; being patronize at and kicked by them (not physically) .
I hate that this could. Be the reason I get fired or why i. Don't have any friend's but.. no. Nothing is worth living especially if it takes. Months to do

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
You're not a piece of shit because you have mental problems. Clearly you did not choose to be this way. As to labelling: that's a scientifically dubious practice. If you feel this can help you go ahead, otherwise forgot about it and make your own assesment of your situation.

If you think certain drugs might help why not go for it?

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
You're not a piece of shit because you have mental problems. Clearly you did not choose to be this way. As to labelling: that's a scientifically dubious practice. If you feel this can help you go ahead, otherwise forgot about it and make your own assesment of your situation.

I just been bumming klonopin from my roommate cause I've never tried benzos. All I know is they do calm me down a little bit
Its just going through months of waiting for a psyche doctor seems.. it seems like so long but I'm curious whether they'd help or not
Hi - I don't know if this is helpful to you in thinking through some of the baggage attached to those labels, or getting clarity on some of the dubious claims professionals make about us when they use them, but here is a piece of writing that breaks down some of the history of the terms
salcristina.tumblr.com/post/179832975162/
No matter what, even if you do decide you experience a lot of the things described as symptoms, these are just vague descriptive terms that don't tell us the why of anything, and I hope you understand that no disability makes someone a morally or ethically worse person, and if you're calling yourself a bad person because you think you treat other people badly, I hope you know that's something you have the power to change even if you never 'feel better.'
I don't intentionally hurt other people's feelings (at least not usually) the autism forces me to not understand that something's are not socially acceptable and I try to.make jokes with coworkers and they complain
One time I tried to tell a coworker that she was really good if she's working in the bar but I got tongue tied and she complained to the manager that I insulted her. So now I try my hardest to keep my mouth shut around all coworkers but then I get in trouble with bosses cause I didn't understand something or i didn't smile as much as I was supposed too. There's always something about ME. I try my damned hardest and it just doesn't work

Last edited:
  • Love
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I hate that this could. Be the reason I get fired or why i. Don't have any friend's but.. no. Nothing is worth living especially if it takes. Months to do
You can do it, Beautiful Ho. You aren't alone.
I just been bumming klonopin from my roommate cause I've never tried benzos. All I know is they do calm me down a little bit
Its just going through months of waiting for a psyche doctor seems.. it seems like so long but I'm curious whether they'd help or not

I don't intentionally hurt other people's feelings (at least not usually) the autism forces me to not understand that something's are not socially acceptable and I try to.make jokes with coworkers and they complain
One time I tried to tell a coworker that she was really good if she's working in the bar but I got tongue tied and she complained to the manager that I insulted her. So now I try my hardest to keep my mouth shut around all coworkers but then I get in trouble with bosses cause I didn't understand something or i didn't smile as much as I was supposed too. There's always something about ME. I try my damned hardest and it just doesn't work
I feel the same frustration. What is commendable is your efforts to connect. At all costs, you must keep this up. It will get easier, it will help. Please don't clam up. You are a bright light.

Excellent advice, @Jean Améry

Last edited:
Reactions: DepressionsAHo