Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Hey y'all,
I was a lurker for a month before joining 2 months ago. I'll be leaving soon & have learned a few things along the way that I feel compelled to pass on. Because I am disabled & bedridden 24/7, I have the luxury of having spent an obscene amount of time reading copious amounts of information on this site. Do with my ramblings what you will.

1) Until the law enforcement activity in June-July that compromised him and a select few members, A was (and still is) the most prolific, reputable & consistent supplier of liquid veterinary Nembutal. Period, paragraph.

By all accounts, that was an anomalous law enforcement event. As of August-September, he seems to be back on his game, replying & shipping faster than ever to the U.S. (I don't know about any other countries.) Once it ships, A has no control over what happens next.

A is, above all, a businessman providing a highly desirable product. He's not your friend and is not obligated to hold your hand through the process. Yes, several hundreds of dollars for N is a lot of money. But consider that Dignitas charges $10k for an initial consultation for the same peaceful death. Comparatively, A's N is a bargain.

That said, nothing is guaranteed, so if you come here looking for assurances that your N will be received without incident, you are naive. It is up to you to weigh the risk vs. reward factor & if you decide to proceed, roll the dice. But do so at your own risk. Nobody here can ensure your success. If you are not educated about the potential pitfalls & prepared to assume 100% of the risk, do not order. Period, paragraph.

2) Hanging does not work! Read the hundreds upon hundreds of posts about failed hanging attempts. Anyone who *may* succeed (and I've yet to see one in my 3 months here) is the exception. I'm convinced that celebrities have access to a hanging horse whisperer who provides them professional consulting services that regular people are not privy to.

3) Keep in mind that everyone who comes here is fighting a battle you know nothing about. There are some amazing people here. There are also some assholes. And some know-it-alls. And some scammers. And some trolls. And some pro-lifers. Nothing but a microcosm of life. Be cautious and careful in all your dealings & pay attention to your gut. By & large, this is a community of good people in horrible pain like no other.

4) If you're new here, I'd suggest spending several of your first hours here doing more reading than anything else. Use the search function to deep dive whatever you're curious about. There is no shortage of helpful information here, but you have to do the work. Do not come here and start posting immediately asking how to off yourself. People don't respond well to that, nor should they. You are responsible for researching your own means to your own end. If, after making a concerted effort to educate yourself, you still have questions, by all means ask. That's what this site is all about.

5) Don't ever post anything here that will give people like those pushing Shawn's Law ammunition to shut this site down. This is an educational & pro-choice site. And we have a right to be here. And we are not responsible for your loved one's death. Period, paragraph.

6) SI is more than physical. It's emotional, both conscious & subconscious. And you have ZERO chance of control over that.

That's all for now folks. I may wax & wane again before I go, since I will always be a journalist at heart.

Above all, be kind.

xo

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AngelOfDeath01, Deleted member 1465, Maledictus and 21 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Very useful information

I have some questions about some of your points,

1) do you know if someone from Latin America has ever received their N? I'm talking before the whole law enforcement event in July, I know many people from the US, Canada and European countries have successfully ordered and then received it, but I haven't read about people from other countries getting it.

2) are you talking about full or partial suspension? the failed attempts that I've read about are from people trying partial, there should be a distinction since all of the statistics that I've found about hanging point towards success rates of 80%+ even in children. not saying you are wrong or anything, I have seen those post about failing but all are about partial so maybe full suspension is not popular in this site.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Very useful information

I have some questions about some of your points,

1) do you know if someone from Latin America has ever received their N? I'm talking before the whole law enforcement event in July, I know many people from the US, Canada and European countries have successfully ordered and then received it, but I haven't read about people from other countries getting it.

BJ: I don't know about Latin America. Email A and ask him. Or post that question here.

2) are you talking about full or partial suspension? the failed attempts that I've read about are from people trying partial, there should be a distinction since all of the statistics that I've found about hanging point towards success rates of 80%+ even in children. not saying you are wrong or anything, I have seen those post about failing but all are about partial so maybe full suspension is not popular in this site.

BJ: I don't distinguish between full or partial because I don't know. Statistics are fine, but don't apply to the people who post here about their failed hanging attempts.

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Valuable info that I think should be stickied.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Maledictus, Dawn0071111 and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Hey y'all,
I was a lurker for a month before joining 2 months ago. I'll be leaving soon & have learned a few things along the way that I feel compelled to pass on. Because I am disabled & bedridden 24/7, I have the luxury of having spent an obscene amount of time reading copious amounts of information on this site. Do with my ramblings what you will.

1) Until the law enforcement activity in June-July that compromised him and a select few members, A was (and still is) the most prolific, reputable & consistent supplier of liquid veterinary Nembutal. Period, paragraph.

By all accounts, that was an anomalous law enforcement event. As of August-September, he seems to be back on his game, replying & shipping faster than ever to the U.S. (I don't know about any other countries.) Once it ships, A has no control over what happens next.

A is, above all, a businessman providing a needed product. He's not your friend and is not obligated to hold your hand through the process. Yes, several hundreds of dollars for N is a lot of money. But consider that Dignitas charges $10k for an initial consultation for the same peaceful death.

That said, nothing is guaranteed, so if you come here looking for assurances that your N will be received without incident, you are naive. It is up to you to weigh the risk vs. reward factor & if you decide to proceed, roll the dice. Do so at your own risk. Nobody here can ensure your success. If you are not educated about the potential pitfalls & prepared to assume 100% of the risk, do not order. Period, paragraph.

2) Hanging does not work! Read the hundreds upon hundreds of posts about failed hanging attempts. Anyone who *may* succeed (and I've yet to see one in my 3 months here) is the exception. Seems to me celebrities are the only ones who have it figured out.

3) Keep in mind that everyone who comes here is fighting a battle you know nothing about. There are some amazing people here. There are also some assholes. And some know-it-alls. And some scammers. And some trolls. And some pro-lifers. Nothing but a microcosm of life. Be cautious and careful in all your dealings & pay attention to your gut. By & large, this is a community of hurting people like no other.

4) If you're new here, I'd suggest spending several of your first hours here doing more reading than anything else. Use the search function to deep dive whatever you're curious about. There is no shortage of helpful information here, but you have to do the work. Do not come here and start posting immediately asking how to off yourself. People don't respond well to that, nor should they. You are responsible for researching your own means to your own end. If, after making a concerted effort to educate yourself, you still have questions, by all means ask. That's what this site is all about.

5) Don't ever post anything here that will give people like those pushing Shawn's Law ammunition to shut this site down. This is an educational & pro-choice site. And we have a right to be here. And we are not responsible for your loved one's death. Period, paragraph.

6) SI is more than physical. It's emotional, both conscious & subconscious. And you have ZERO chance of control over that.

That's all for now folks. I may wax & wane again before I go, since I will always be a journalist at heart.

Above all, be kind.

xo

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Awesome post. Hopefully everyone will read this. If you do leave soon and I'm not on, I hope you find peace. :hug:

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Blackjack
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Hey y'all,

1) Until the law enforcement activity in June-July that compromised him, A was (and still is) the most prolific, reputable & consistent supplier of oral N. Period, paragraph.

A is, above all, a businessman providing a needed product. He's not your friend and is not obligated to hold your hand through the process. Yes, several hundreds of dollars for N is a lot of money. But consider that Dignitas charges $10k for an initial consultation for the same peaceful death.

That said, nothing is guaranteed, so if you come here looking for assurances that your N will be received without incident, you are naive. It is up to you to weigh the risk vs. reward factor & if you decide to proceed, roll the dice. Do so at your own risk. Nobody here can ensure your success. If you are not educated about the pitfalls & prepared to assume 100% of the risk, do not order. Period, paragraph.

2) Hanging does not work! Read the hundreds upon hundreds of posts about failed hanging attempts. Anyone who *may* succeed (and I've yet to see one in my 3 months here) is the exception. Seems to me celebrities are the only ones who have it figured out.

3) Keep in mind that everyone who comes here is fighting a battle you know nothing about. There are some amazing people here. There are also some assholes. And some know-it-alls. And some scammers. And some trolls. And some pro-lifers. Nothing but a microcosm of life. Be cautious and careful in all your dealings & pay attention to your gut. By & large, this is a community of hurting people like no other.

4) If you're new here, I'd suggested spending several of your first hours here doing more reading than anything else. Use the search function to deep dive whatever you're curious about. There is no shortage of helpful information here, but you have to do the work. Do not come here and start posting immediately asking how to off yourself. People don't respond well to that, nor should they. You are responsible for researching your own means to your own end. If, after making a concerted effort to educate yourself, you still have questions, by all means ask. That's what this site is all about.

5) Don't ever post anything here that will give people like those pushing Shawn's Law ammunition to shut this site down. This is an educational & pro-choice site. And we have a right to be here. And we are not responsible for your loved ones death. Period, paragraph.

Above all, be kind.

xo
As usual, I agree with what you've posted, and (damn it) wish I thought of it myself.

1) Absolutely A is the most reliable source for N. The more I read about his service and careful packaging, the more I like him.

2) Good point: I've yet to hear of a single success story with hanging, though admittedly they're hard to track. At best, it's much, much harder than it sounds.

3) Very true. Everyone here is suffering in their own way, but I also like to think that brings out the best in some people.

4) This a thousand times. Please please read and learn before you jump in with questions.

5) Be smart. Try to avoid directly telling others what to do, and when answering questions try to use words like "hypothetically" and "theoretically."

6) Yes. SI is probably the most basic human instinct we have, and instinct really can't be overcome.

Two weeks is just way too short; sure hope you'll be waxing more than waning, my friend :love:!

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Fragile and Blackjack
M

mrwolf

Oct 5, 2019
Also a Lurker since May.. Just got in and totally agree with B.J.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, gingerplum and Blackjack
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Thanks @gingerplum, you are one of my favorite people here. I search out & devour your posts with gusto. So smart, articulate & well-written. In another place & time, we could have been bff's.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, gingerplum and mrwolf
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Thanks @gingerplum, you are one of my favorite people here. I search out & devour your posts with gusto. So smart, articulate & well-written. In another place & time, we could be bff's.
As much as I enjoy your posts, what gives me life is our wisecracking banter over PMs... you're the queen of the witty quip. And yes, in another place and time, we'd be laughing so hard the bartender would be giving us a final warning.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, mrwolf and Blackjack
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
As much as I enjoy your posts, what gives me life is our wisecracking banter over PMs... you're the queen of the witty quip. And yes, in another place and time, we'd be laughing so hard the bartender would be giving us a final warning.

Ha! You give as good as you get, missy. I disclosed to another friend here that in middle & high school I was voted "Most Humorous" and carried that in to adulthood. It's what my family & friends miss most about me. Maybe I'll try to lighten up here these last few days & provide some levity.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and gingerplum
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
2. Hanging obviously does work as it's the most common method in the UK. It's interesting that there are no goodbye threads before full suspension hanging. Maybe it's about state of mind? Determination? Impulsivity? I plan to do full and keep the forum updated. Maybe I could change your mind? Or maybe you're right? Time will tell.

Reactions: Boonks, Fragile, MeltingHeart and 1 other person
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
2. Hanging obviously does work as it's the most common method in the UK. It's interesting that there are no goodbye threads before full suspension hanging. Maybe it's about state of mind? Determination? Impulsivity? I plan to do full and keep the forum updated. Maybe I could change your mind? Or maybe you're right? Time will tell.

I know about hanging stats, but on this site I have yet to read about anyone from here knowing about anyone from here who has succeeded. Nothing but failures here. The only thing that would change my mind is success stories. I wish you a peaceful exit if you decide to go that route. But I'm curious, why did you choose it when there are other peaceful ways like SN or N?

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Hey y'all,

A is, above all, a businessman providing a highly desirable product. He's not your friend and is not obligated to hold your hand through the process. Yes, several hundreds of dollars for N is a lot of money. But consider that Dignitas charges $10k for an initial consultation for the same peaceful death. Comparatively, A's N is a bargain.

That said, nothing is guaranteed, so if you come here looking for assurances that your N will be received without incident, you are naive. It is up to you to weigh the risk vs. reward factor & if you decide to proceed, roll the dice. But do so at your own risk. Nobody here can ensure your success. If you are not educated about the potential pitfalls & prepared to assume 100% of the risk, do not order. Period, paragraph.

2) Hanging does not work! Read the hundreds upon hundreds of posts about failed hanging attempts. Anyone who *may* succeed (and I've yet to see one in my 3 months here) is the exception. I'm convinced that celebrities have access to a hanging horse whisperer who provides them professional consulting services that regular people are not privy to.

3) Keep in mind that everyone who comes here is fighting a battle you know nothing about. There are some amazing people here. There are also some assholes. And some know-it-alls. And some scammers. And some trolls. And some pro-lifers. Nothing but a microcosm of life. Be cautious and careful in all your dealings & pay attention to your gut. By & large, this is a community of good people in horrible pain like no other.

Above all, be kind.

xo

Thanks for taking the time to share this. You are a great contribution to the community. May your remaining days & final journey be smooth, positive and peaceful

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, BPD_LE and Blackjack
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I wish you a peaceful exit if you decide to go that route. But I'm curious, why did you choose it when there are other peaceful ways like SN or N?
Thank you and same to you with your method. Yes I agree, so many failures here it doesn't seem to make sense. I've chosen full suspension because it's effective. I will not be able to save myself. I'm not interested in peaceful and i'm not afraid of pain, I just want to succeed.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Blackjack and woxihuanni
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I'm not interested in peaceful and i'm not afraid of pain, I just want to succeed.
I totally respect that. I hope you're the exception.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and BPD_LE