• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Hello, whilst I may not give you my real name, I will say that my username is DepressionsAHo. Like so many of us here, I first started having suicidal thoughts at 8 years old. That's the first time I tried to die actually. If you go through this forum, so many people share my experiences. There are users on here that first started thinking about suicide at 5 years old that are in their 50's now.
I'm not at that age, I'm 21 in fact.
Whilst I don't understand the particular grief you're experiencing as I personally have never lost anyone to suicide, throughout my research and readings of suicide survivors, I believe I can sympathize with it. For just one moment, put away your judgements and your criticizms here and listen to me. One moment is all I need.

Throughout my life I have been beaten, starved, abused, spit on and everything else under the sun. Others on this forum have been raped and tortured and some have had perfect lives but struggle with mental illness. The one that I believe most "pro lifers" as we call them on this forum can sympathize with, are terminal patients, so that's the one I'll start with. There are currently 100's of users on this forum that are dealing with the most brutal forms of cancer and various other diseases that plain and simply don't want to anymore. Think about the worst pain you've ever experienced and times that by 1 million and chances are, that's what some of us are going through. I know we are not animals but it's the best comparison I can think of right now. If your pet, the pet you've had since you were a child that you've raised since essentially birth was in massive amounts of pain every single day, would you look at them and force them to live? When each step brings them horrid pain, their bones are rattling and they can barely take a drink or eat food without human assistance, would you or could you look at him every day and force him to live? Chances are, unless your absurdly cruel, your answer is no. It's heartbreaking and it's tortorous but death, yes, death, would be the kindest thing to do to that poor creature. You still love him and you always will but death would be kinder. Human beings rarely wake up one day and decide right then and there "I want to die". For most of us it's a daily struggle. I for one have a mother and a sister and a brother and friends across the world. I have been to Thailand, Dubai, Oman, Canada, Mexico, Jamaica and I have visited most of the United States. On the other hand, I've struggled with a mind that desperately wants to die every single time I wake up in the morning. I have tried everything to fix myself. It took me 13 years to be able to look at my mother and not burst into tears at the thought of hurting her. I love her so much and it tears me apart that I have to do this to her. So many more of us have gone through years of therapy and hundreds upon hundreds of different pills to try to help ourselves to help us wake up and live. To finally LIVE. Unfortunately, some of us are resistant to medications. Nothing fixes us and so what are we to do then? Imagine waking up and finding joy in nothing. Imagine not smiling or going out with your girlfriends and feeling the cold and slick embrace of emptiness. Imagine smiling and then your mind screaming at you that any form of happiness isn't allowed. So much more of us have no family or people that care about us and not in the typical social media influenced "I have no friends" way, but truly and utterly being isolated. I pray each and every single one of you who have lurked on this forum that have lost someone that was a member on here NEVER experience that. Put aside your emotions for one moment and try to imagine living in this mindset for the rest of your life to try to avoid hurting people. Imagine the anguish and the stress that that puts on the carrier. That's why we are on this forum. We are not experiencing teenage angst, we are experiencing DEPRESSION in it's most brutal and merciless form. THAT is why this forum exists.
You see, taking this away from us or blaming us because we are all trash takes away a community filled with love. If you look into some of these threads, you'll also see kindness and compassion. None of us want anybody to die here we simply realize that for some us, as much as it might tear us apart, death is the only way

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: less than, Deleted member 1768, Amber1974 and 31 others
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Unfortunately, the people who control this world, this system is perfectly understood all this, they are very intelligent and educated - they deliberately brainwash society by pro-life ideology and religion, the pro-lifers are people who have been deceived, brainwashed (they used their fears, instincts and ignorance), similarly as religious fanatics. The people who created this system are WANTING for us to suffer, they need wage slaves - there is nothing to take from the dead, the system needs the sick people, patients, prisoners. Animals have the right to peaceful death because they cann't be used as wage slaves. They understand very well those who want to die (and they understand very well how exactly they suffer) and they intentionally prevent them from doing so as they can - they don't even want to give the opportunity to die peacefully to the terminally ill people experiencing wild suffering every day. This is the ruthless enemy - people need to understand this, this is a real war for your most basic rights.

• Love
Reactions: Severen, Amber1974, LifeIsNotFun and 18 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Unfortunately, the people who control this world, this system is perfectly understood all this, they are very intelligent and educated - they deliberately brainwash society by pro-life ideology and religion, the pro-lifers are people who have been deceived, brainwashed (they used their fears, instincts and ignorance), similarly as religious fanatics. The people who created this system are WANTING for us to suffer, they need wage slaves - there is nothing to take from the dead, the system needs the sick people, patients, prisoners. Animals have the right to peaceful death because they cann't be used as wage slaves. They understand very well those who want to die (and they understand very well how exactly they suffer) and they intentionally prevent them from doing so as they can - they don't even want to give the opportunity to die peacefully to the terminally ill people experiencing wild suffering every day. This is the ruthless enemy - people need to understand this, this is a real war for your most basic rights.
You may be correct in some aspects however, for the average citizen, they may not understand that. This thread was made for a person especially that one person mother who put all of us on blast and anybody who may be viewing this forum coming from that post. Even if I don't get everybody to understand, perhaps seeing it from a somewhat simple point of view may change their mind and stop them to some degree from demonizing us

Reactions: Circles, Faraway1990, LastFlowers and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@DepressionsAHo , the title you chose for this thread confuses me. Public Service Announcement? for former ...? What does the second PSA stand for?

Sorry for being dense, but I know you want your good message to be read.

Reactions: Circles and LastFlowers
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
@DepressionsAHo , the title you chose for this thread confuses me. Public Service Announcement? for former ...? What does the second PSA stand for?

Sorry for being dense, but I know you want your good message to be read.
Hey mate you're not dense you just didn't know what I was talking about. Doesn't make you dumb :)
So you remember when that woman screenshotted her daughter's post and posted it on Facebook? She wrote PSA as the caption saying that we all contributed to her daughter's death. She also tagged this forum in the post making sure everybody could see it. So mine is a reponse to hers.

Reactions: Circles and Soul
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Thanks really for this post.
This helps some people to see the things they were unable to see till now. And makes them 'understand' things.

This really helps I think.

Reactions: Circles and DepressionsAHo
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Thanks really for this post.
This helps some people to see the things they were unable to see till now. And makes them 'understand' things.

This really helps I think.
I'm truly hoping so. That's the one and only reason I posted it so that maybe, just maybe one or two of them may understand. We don't want anybody to die and if we could, we would take away all of the pain they're experiencing but as sad as it may be, that's not possible

Reactions: Circles, Donewith_, lululoo and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hey mate you're not dense you just didn't know what I was talking about. Doesn't make you dumb :)
So you remember when that woman screenshotted her daughter's post and posted it on Facebook? She wrote PSA as the caption saying that we all contributed to her daughter's death. She also tagged this forum in the post making sure everybody could see it. So mine is a reponse to hers.

Thanks - I know about the whole FB brouhaha but didn't know the woman had called her post a PSA. Now I get it.

And thanks for your good strong post too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, LMFAO FOCKERS, Egddios and 2 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Thanks - I know about the whole FB brouhaha but didn't know the woman had called her post a PSA. Now I get it.

And thanks for your good strong post too.
Of course mate no worries. I wanted to add to @Marquis post which was also beautifully done

Reactions: Circles and Soul
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I don't have the right words to express how beautiful I thought this was. How beautiful I think it is. Thank you for this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, AutumnEmbers and DepressionsAHo
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I don't have the right words to express how beautiful I thought this was. How beautiful I think it is. Thank you for this.
No worries love :kiss: <3
One more thing I wanted to add
If you truly want to see a beautiful soul on this forum, one of my favorite posters is @TiredHorse
That's a pristine example of how kind and loving most of us are. He's a fine example of love and represents perfectly what this forum is about

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, Should be gone, lululoo and 1 other person
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
That's a pristine example of how kind and loving most of us are. He's a fine example of love and represents perfectly what this forum is about
You are too kind --and you apparently haven't noticed me being crabby and short-tempered on a few recent posts.

Your OP is well worth reading. Well done --and thank you. I doubt the FB'ers will take note, but I hope my doubts are misplaced.

• Hugs
Reactions: Should be gone and Soul
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
You are too kind --and you apparently haven't noticed me being crabby and short-tempered on a few recent posts.

Your OP is well worth reading. Well done --and thank you. I doubt the FB'ers will take note, but I hope my doubts are misplaced.
No, lol, I guess I haven't. I've been in Jamaica the past 7 days so I've missed out on a few things so I have an excuse!
As for the rest of your post, yes, it's a long shot but it's one I needed to take.

Reactions: Circles and Should be gone
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
No worries love :kiss: <3
One more thing I wanted to add
If you truly want to see a beautiful soul on this forum, one of my favorite posters is @TiredHorse
I'm going to second this. @TiredHorse, I really appreciate you.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, TiredHorse, Should be gone and 3 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I feel kinda gross bumping this but I think more people who may be coming from FB or journalist need to read this. So
Bump

Reactions: Circles, LMFAO FOCKERS and Should be gone
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I want to hear more about Jamaica.

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Hello, whilst I may not give you my real name, I will say that my username is DepressionsAHo. Like so many of us here, I first started having suicidal thoughts at 8 years old. That's the first time I tried to die actually. If you go through this forum, so many people share my experiences. There are users on here that first started thinking about suicide at 5 years old that are in their 50's now.
Whilst I don't understand the particular grief you're experiencing as I personally have never lost anyone to suicide, throughout my research and readings of suicide survivors, I believe I can sympathize with it. For just one moment, put away your judgements and your criticizms here and listen to me. One moment is all I need.

Throughout my life I have been beaten, starved, abused, spit on and everything else under the sun. Others on this forum have been raped and tortured and some have had perfect lives but struggle with mental illness. The one that I believe most "pro lifers" as we call them on this forum can sympathize with, are terminal patients, so that's the one I'll start with. There are currently 100's of users on this forum that are dealing with the most brutal forms of cancer and various other diseases that plain and simply don't want to anymore. Think about the worst pain you've ever experienced and times that by 1 million and chances are, that's what some of us are going through. I know we are not animals but it's the best comparison I can think of right now. If your pet, the pet you've had since you were a child that you've raised since essentially birth was in massive amounts of pain every single day, would you look at them and force them to live? When each step brings them horrid pain, their bones are rattling and they can barely take a drink or eat food without human assistance, would you or could you look at him every day and force him to live? Chances are, unless your absurdly cruel, your answer is no. It's heartbreaking and it's tortorous but death, yes, death, would be the kindest thing to do to that poor creature. You still love him and you always will but death would be kinder. Human beings rarely wake up one day and decide right then and there "I want to die". For most of us it's a daily struggle. I for one have a mother and a sister and a brother and friends across the world. I have been to Thailand, Dubai, Oman, Canada, Mexico, Jamaica and I have visited most of the United States. On the other hand, I've struggled with a mind that desperately wants to die every single time I wake up in the morning. I have tried everything to fix myself. It took me 13 years to be able to look at my mother and not burst into tears at the thought of hurting her. I love her so much and it tears me apart that I have to do this to her. So many more of us have gone through years of therapy and hundreds upon hundreds of different pills to try to help ourselves to help us wake up and live. To finally LIVE. Unfortunately, some of us are resistant to medications. Nothing fixes us and so what are we to do then? Imagine waking up and finding joy in nothing. Imagine not smiling or going out with your girlfriends and feeling the cold and slick embrace of emptiness. Imagine smiling and then your mind screaming at you that any form of happiness isn't allowed. So much more of us have no family or people that care about us and not in the typical social media influenced "I have no friends" way, but truly and utterly being isolated. I pray each and every single one of you who have lurked on this forum that have lost someone that was a member on here NEVER experience that. Put aside your emotions for one moment and try to imagine living in this mindset for the rest of your life to try to avoid hurting people. Imagine the anguish and the stress that that puts on the carrier. That's why we are on this forum. We are not experiencing teenage angst, we are experiencing DEPRESSION in it's most brutal and merciless form. THAT is why this forum exists.
You see, taking this away from us or blaming us because we are all trash takes away a community filled with love. If you look into some of these threads, you'll also see kindness and compassion. None of us want anybody to die here we simply realize that for some us, as much as it might tear us apart, death is the only way
Absolutely loved this message!❤️

Reactions: thishappened
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I want to hear more about Jamaica.

Jamaica is friggin amazing!!! The carefree life, beaches, water, "edibles", people, and everything else make it a second home for me.

Reactions: DepressionsAHo
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018

That is a wonderful post Depression . Thank you . Thank you so very much.

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I would like to print out what you wrote and hand it over to the 'dying with dignity' group. Would you mind? I truly believe that many would understand and agree with what you have said, and it may lend credence to the need for all people, no matter what their issues to be considered for assisted suicide.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

What's the point in trying to keep people who are permanently broken, mentally and/or physically alive? Such people do not make good wage slaves... They should be focusing on preventing people from becoming permanently broken, mentally and/or physically so they can get the best wage slaves possible.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
What's the point in trying to keep people who are permanently broken, mentally and/or physically alive? Such people do not make good wage slaves... They should be focusing on preventing people from becoming permanently broken, mentally and/or physically so they can get the best wage slaves possible.
Money in drugs, power in money...pharmaceuticals rule...hmmmm...might save up to buy stocks...lol.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Money in drugs, power in money...pharmaceuticals rule...hmmmm...might save up to buy stocks...lol.

Those drugs don't work forever and eventually destroy your body and then you can sue their asses... Best to just let people who want to CTB, do so... The sociopaths running the world, aren't thinking straight... They are thinking, short term, only. I highly doubt, they want millions and millions of people suing them in the future with class action lawsuits... In reality, people who CTB are doing a lot of people, a fucking favor... They should appreciate that shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alan James and Deleted member 1768
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I would like to print out what you wrote and hand it over to the 'dying with dignity' group. Would you mind? I truly believe that many would understand and agree with what you have said, and it may lend credence to the need for all people, no matter what their issues to be considered for assisted suicide.
Go for it bud
If you think it'll help do you

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Go for it bud
If you think it'll help do you
Worth a try Depression. It will certainly make people think, and just might change some minds. It is very well written...perceptive...intelligent...worthy of print, and publication. Thank you. I will make sure that you here the results of your compelling essay...promise.