• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
There is currently a user on discord, that goes by the name Desmethyl#1008 who is catfishing and stealing pictures of others. This user is probably active on reddit aswell. He specifically targets the ctb community and depression servers. He poses as both male and female. He has been banned from 3 discords so far, including the ss.net one. If he is in your server or you know he's in a server with you, please alert an admin/mod.

I know a few of his victims, including myself. I did not personally engage with him, but he was in the ss.net discord and chose to steal my pictures, send them to people, pretend I was his IRL friend, told people my information, and even used my miscarriage last year as a conversation piece.

Please beware of users who seem off. If their stories seem to good to be true, they usually are. He often told elaborate stories or went on rambles about odd things. The pictures this user posts seem off, are always renamed to the same name, and do not show up in google reverse images because he edits them. He mainly contacts people via DMs. He pretends to be a fighter pilot, in training to be one, or has a cousin who is one. He pretends to be either gender, whichever suits him at the time. He talks about drugs and pharmaceuticals often. If you have been targeted by him or know details that we should know, feel free to post them.

He is truly a disgusting and sick individual who preys on the depressed and suicidal for attention and his own entertainment.

Reactions: betteroffdead, Aragon, Lady Euthanasia and 16 others
T

Tiburcio

It's pathetic what some people do just for bothering others. I think is very sad doing it just for wanting to harm others but if he feels fulfilled doing it, he will see...

Reactions: killmepls, Definitelyworried, Pk95 and 3 others
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
It's pathetic what some people do just for bothering others. I think is very sad doing it just for wanting to harm others but if he feels fulfilled doing it, he will see...

I believe karma will get him. He's truly an awful person.

Reactions: StarDust, lastsummer, lv-gras and 1 other person
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I believe karma will get him. He's truly an awful person.
I hope so. People that take advantage of others are the lowest of the low

Reactions: DF90, Tiburcio and lv-gras
B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
There is currently a user on discord, that goes by the name Desmethyl#1008 who is catfishing and stealing pictures of others. This user is probably active on reddit aswell. He specifically targets the ctb community and depression servers. He poses as both male and female. He has been banned from 3 discords so far, including the ss.net one. If he is in your server or you know he's in a server with you, please alert an admin/mod.

I know a few of his victims, including myself. I did not personally engage with him, but he was in the ss.net discord and chose to steal my pictures, send them to people, pretend I was his IRL friend, told people my information, and even used my miscarriage last year as a conversation piece.

Please beware of users who seem off. If their stories seem to good to be true, they usually are. He often told elaborate stories or went on rambles about odd things. The pictures this user posts seem off, are always renamed to the same name, and do not show up in google reverse images because he edits them. He mainly contacts people via DMs. He pretends to be a fighter pilot, in training to be one, or has a cousin who is one. He pretends to be either gender, whichever suits him at the time. He talks about drugs and pharmaceuticals often. If you have been targeted by him or know details that we should know, feel free to post them.

He is truly a disgusting and sick individual who preys on the depressed and suicidal for attention and his own entertainment.

How do I join the discord community?

Reactions: Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
How did he steal your pictures from discord?

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Uh oh, glad you got rid of em, unfortunately seems to be a lot of people like that who come to pro-choice groups.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018, DF90 and lv-gras
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
How did he steal your pictures from discord?
I posted a couple pics in the discord, he saved them to his computer/phone, and started sending them to people.

I am not the only one he has done this to*

Reactions: lv-gras
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Uh oh, glad you got rid of em, unfortunately seems to be a lot of people like that who come to pro-choice groups.
Not sure why he thinks it's okay. There's really no excuse for his actions. Preying on us is the lowest you can go tbh.

Reactions: Pk95, lv-gras and weedoge
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018

ok thanks for letting us know

Reactions: DF90, ScaredOfLife, creatureoflight and 1 other person
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
I wonder why he talks about drugs and pharmaceuticals.

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
thank you for the info

Reactions: Tiburcio, lastsummer and DF90
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
I'll update if I get anymore info.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lastsummer and lv-gras
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
I wonder why he talks about drugs and pharmaceuticals.
I'm not sure either, from what I hear, he knows quite a lot.. but he clearly has a lot of time on his hands if he's catfishing multiple people, definitely enough time to study a subject. Knowledgeable on planes also.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Update: Apparently this guy is going around and telling people he was "framed." Probably, to sucker people back in to his sick agenda. What a load of crap. Please, if anyone has contact with him, do not fall for it.

How many times can 1 person be framed for the same things? How can he explain sending fake pictures? How can he be a male fighter pilot and some girl the next moment? How does he explain stealing my pictures? Among other things? Hm.

Reactions: Rex and Tiburcio
Aragon

Aragon

ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション
Aug 27, 2018

Don't trust anyone online. Some people "feed" off of trolling people for their own personal sick thrill. There's many more like that online, he's deranged. Lol, he wouldn't get far in my DMs because if someone DMs me, I don't give them away much, because I find it weird to randomly contact someone you don't know. He won over your trust, then used it against you. He's clearly a psychopath. He knows a majority of people here are vulnerable and that is why he preys upon them.

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Don't trust anyone online. Some people "feed" off of trolling people for their own personal sick thrill. There's many more like that online, he's deranged. Lol, he wouldn't get far in my DMs because if someone DMs me, I don't give them away much, because I find it weird to randomly contact someone you don't know. He won over your trust, then used it against you. He's clearly a psychopath. He knows a majority of people here are vulnerable and that is why he preys upon them.

He did NOT win my trust, nor did he have the trust of the other staff. The mod team was waiting to kick him out of the discord, we knew he was fishy, but gave him a chance. It was a mistake.

As I said in the post, he was just in the discord, I did not engage with him privately. I ignored his DMs and I didn't talk to him much in the discord. The information he used was from me venting and talking in the discord (The active people in there are great and I know some if them personally), the pictures were also stolen from the discord and not sent to him directly.

That is definitely one of the reasons he preys on the suicidal and depressed. The vulnerability. Not only that, but because some of them still have hope and believe in others. He uses that to his advantage. He's a monster.

M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018

What a pathetic piece of shit. And I thought we had problems

Reactions: DF90 and Tiburcio